PatchedAnti-XIGNCODE v1.0

Posts 31–45 of 83 · Page 3 of 6
end I cant open wife injector I get memry error
pro the cheat engine code not work for me can u help me pls
@mowdaad
use better PerX injector, i use it too and its perfect work!
chaet engine can you find here in forum exampel "nickname change cheat engine"
here in forum you find alot of this with cheat engine using!
i have only give you tips how you can use it!
Quote Originally Posted by game31force View Post
@mowdaad
use better PerX injector, i use it too and its perfect work!
chaet engine can you find here in forum exampel "nickname change cheat engine"
here in forum you find alot of this with cheat engine using!
i have only give you tips how you can use it!
I use perx inject but I dont know what file to put for "what to inject".
i need hellp pls add me skype boran1337 plss hellp me
Work On 64 Bits Ty
Nice release will you be making any other hacks?
@HOOSIER
i try now to make anti-XIGNCODE for korean and japanese AVA
Quote Originally Posted by game31force View Post
@HOOSIER
i try now to make anti-XIGNCODE for korean and japanese AVA
and sea ava pls
I got Msvcr110dll eror when i inject the bypass,i play AVA sea.
my bypass dont work for ava sea!
i can try it but idk where can i download it?!
nice anti xigncode!let's try it!thanks bro!
@vnatural
you must be put my anti-XIGNCOE.dll to the perx and by target write "AVA.exe"
then autoinjecting and quit by injecting
or better se the video there first time i show how to injecting
@Premium_game
have fun
Posts 31–45 of 83 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?