PatchedAnti-XIGNCODE v1.0

Posts 46–60 of 83 · Page 4 of 6
dosnt work in skill, its called anti-xingcode not ava bypass!
This anti-XIGNCODE work for AVA Steam too
iam try to bypass xigncode on ava SEA and error

what do you need to make ava sea bypass?
all of binaries?
How could I make this work with Continent of the Ninth Seal?
I tried but it gets detected. I wanna bypass Xigncode so I can run it in a sandbox.
@cathat
idk what you mean?!
@andrey001
This bypass work only on Aeriagames AVA and Steam AVA
i make today bypass for KOREAN JAPANESE AND SEA!
I need a fake account for Japanese ava to check my bypass
Quote Originally Posted by game31force View Post
I need a fake account for Japanese ava to check my bypass
if you need sea account call me maybe
does every 1 see the fake name like u did in cheat engine , or do u see them just on your screen ??
worked fine - Yesterday
don't works - Today
i will see it , if not work then i make new!
i don't know why but i got a missing .dll file when i inject ## ? why
This anti xigncode helps me alot of download the xigncode again
Posts 46–60 of 83 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?