Request AQW Bots

Posts 271–285 of 694 · Page 19 of 47
Quote Originally Posted by thunnelth View Post
I would simply like a bot that i can turn on and have my character clear a room over and over again can you get me something like that?
Like the Generic Attack Bot on LeBot?
yes
Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
Like the Generic Attack Bot on LeBot?
that is about it if you can make it do quests cool that is great as well but just a generic attack bot is great.
also it needs to work for mac.
Quote Originally Posted by thunnelth View Post
also it needs to work for mac.
You can use LeBot's MAC version.
Title: Paragon Pet Bot (Insanely, Insanely is the quest)
Purpose: So I can farm tokens or get the Thanatos armor.
Other: Such a hassle without a bot.
Title: Mana Golem Bot
Purpose : For Diamond of nulgath, dark crystal shard and totem nulgath
Other: If I bot using Le bot.... i doesn't pick the items i said..
so even i sleeping ... diamond, shards and totems.... will get
Quote Originally Posted by ExoticomMC View Post
Title: Mana Golem Bot
Purpose : For Diamond of nulgath, dark crystal shard and totem nulgath
Other: If I bot using Le bot.... i doesn't pick the items i said..
so even i sleeping ... diamond, shards and totems.... will get
Tested and working
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=720398
Quote Originally Posted by ExoticomMC View Post
Its not Working To Me.... It Always On Mana Golem... Even its Says "joining Gilead"....
Of course!
You need to join Gilead to kill the boss and get the quest. If I remember correctly u gonna kill him 5x.
Title: Tradeskills Rep (ie: Alchemy, Fishing, Loremaster)
Purpose : So my friends and I could have no worries abt ranking them up
Other: We can't seem to find any dmbot for this stuff. Would highly appreciate it.
Quote Originally Posted by .:Death:. View Post
Title: Tradeskills Rep (ie: Alchemy, Fishing, Loremaster)
Purpose : So my friends and I could have no worries abt ranking them up
Other: We can't seem to find any dmbot for this stuff. Would highly appreciate it.
I don't think you can make a bot for this sorry
Oh. Well, thanks anyway. I'll tell my friends so we can just farm away. XD
Quote Originally Posted by .:Death:. View Post
Title: Tradeskills Rep (ie: Alchemy, Fishing, Loremaster)
Purpose : So my friends and I could have no worries abt ranking them up
Other: We can't seem to find any dmbot for this stuff. Would highly appreciate it.
Well, there're some bots to get Loremaster rep. I even made one a long time ago, but I don't remember if I posted it here.
Just search "Loremaster" here on forums.
title: pet bot
purpose : i need a pet without upgrade or using ac
Quote Originally Posted by newbie02 View Post
title: pet bot
purpose : i need a pet without upgrade or using ac
I believe that atm, the only pet the don't requieres membership or Acs is LoveDraglin and PinkDraglin.
Both of them drops from Bluddron the Betrayer.

Just use generic attack bot on him with Necromancer class, and "Get all drops" option, because he only drops those pets.
Posts 271–285 of 694 · Page 19 of 47
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?