I want a bot for "Kiss the Void quest" the one already made bugs too much and is very slow. (Haven't completed the quest with the bot already made ever). If any of you can do something practical and useful it would be great.
Request AQW Bots
need,
bloodtusk war bot
troll rep farm
(the give one gives 200rep but takes long too, in war it gives 400rep)
bloodtusk war bot
troll rep farm
(the give one gives 200rep but takes long too, in war it gives 400rep)
Title : Combat Trophy Bot
Purpose : Getting The DBoN ( DragonBlade Of Nulgath )
Other : The one that Im using (LeBot) takes too long , and sometimes it gets stuck at Battleon without doing anything ( If there Is already , please tell me . I dont know where to find it )
Purpose : Getting The DBoN ( DragonBlade Of Nulgath )
Other : The one that Im using (LeBot) takes too long , and sometimes it gets stuck at Battleon without doing anything ( If there Is already , please tell me . I dont know where to find it )
Title : Hack automate for quest SUPPLIES TO SPIN THE WHEEL OF CHANCE !! PLEASE GIVE ME HACK AUTOMATE 
Purpose : For Juggernaut items of nulgath
Other : Please give me hack fast
!!!

Purpose : For Juggernaut items of nulgath
Other : Please give me hack fast
!!!need boost bot
1614: Fish Food
1615: Catch of the Day
these two gives xp boost and rep boost so please make bot for these
1614: Fish Food
1615: Catch of the Day
these two gives xp boost and rep boost so please make bot for these
need boost bot
1614: Fish Food
1615: Catch of the Day
these two gives xp boost and rep boost so please make bot for these
1614: Fish Food
1615: Catch of the Day
these two gives xp boost and rep boost so please make bot for these
Title: Swordhaven Bot
Purpose: To get the Royal Battlemage class
Other: can you set it to the chaos slayer class? and is there a way to balance the quests so that the castle fiend and castle ghost can both be killed in the command set?
Purpose: To get the Royal Battlemage class
Other: can you set it to the chaos slayer class? and is there a way to balance the quests so that the castle fiend and castle ghost can both be killed in the command set?
Title : Nulgath Farming Bot
Purpose : Getting items for Juggernaut Items of Nulgath faster
Other : This bot would accept Nulgath (Larvae) and Nulgath (Klunk) and after completing the quest, would turn both quest in at the same time for double the items you'd originally get.
Purpose : Getting items for Juggernaut Items of Nulgath faster
Other : This bot would accept Nulgath (Larvae) and Nulgath (Klunk) and after completing the quest, would turn both quest in at the same time for double the items you'd originally get.
Title:Ultimate Weapon Construction Bot
Purpose:For people who are getting BLoD( Blinding Light of Destiny)
Other:It will be very helpful because the one in Le bot doesn't loop around
Purpose:For people who are getting BLoD( Blinding Light of Destiny)
Other:It will be very helpful because the one in Le bot doesn't loop around
Title: Ultimate Weapon Kit FARMING (Blinding Light of Destiny)
Purpose: I want to farm Spirit Orbs, Loyal Spirit Orbs, and Auras much faster.
Other: I've farmed for over 2 years and found out about "Le bot" last month.... (Where the hell was I!?!) Also, I suck at farming so I probably did the slowest possible ways of getting Spirit Orbs. If you help me with this, I'll be eternally greatful!!!!!
Purpose: I want to farm Spirit Orbs, Loyal Spirit Orbs, and Auras much faster.
Other: I've farmed for over 2 years and found out about "Le bot" last month.... (Where the hell was I!?!) Also, I suck at farming so I probably did the slowest possible ways of getting Spirit Orbs. If you help me with this, I'll be eternally greatful!!!!!
Title:Fastest and Improved Troll Rep
Purpose: Faster getting of Troll Spellsmith
Other : My friends are willing to find fastest troll rep
*I'm using Darkblood Stormking
Purpose: Faster getting of Troll Spellsmith
Other : My friends are willing to find fastest troll rep
*I'm using Darkblood Stormking
Title: Class bot
Purpose: to get all classes
other: can't afford stuff i need ac's or stuff to get them and need a training bot to help me train when i not using commuter
Purpose: to get all classes
other: can't afford stuff i need ac's or stuff to get them and need a training bot to help me train when i not using commuter
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks[Request] knife botPO 27 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help[Request] Knife BotAG 1 Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools[Request] AFK bot
1 Visual Basic Programming[Request] Lvling Bot
24 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/DiscussionREQUEST- SOLO bot vs me game 5
