Request AQW Bots

Posts 661–675 of 694 · Page 45 of 47
Title: Chronospan Rep
Purpose: A bot that doesn't stop
Other: Recently, the Chronospan bot stops in 1 room for me, and in that room it only kills 2 enemies, so it doesn't actually rank up. If anyone is willing to make a new one that works that would be greatly appreciated. (I mainly use Carbon, but for certain tasks I can switch over to Le Bot 8.4 if needed)
Quote Originally Posted by Fyrroz View Post
Title: Chronospan Rep Bot
Purpose: The class
Other: Le Bot's is outdated because they moved some quest objectives to other maps. There are however, 2-3 quests that remain in the span and a bot can be made. Hope someone does it, thank you in advance.
Here's a bot that I made, check it out.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...8#post11372368

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dieks View Post
Title: Chronospan Rep
Purpose: A bot that doesn't stop
Other: Recently, the Chronospan bot stops in 1 room for me, and in that room it only kills 2 enemies, so it doesn't actually rank up. If anyone is willing to make a new one that works that would be greatly appreciated. (I mainly use Carbon, but for certain tasks I can switch over to Le Bot 8.4 if needed)
Check this out, http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...8#post11372368
Title: The Perfect Pet
Purpose: To farm the 100 blood gems necessary for Terraforming.
Other: Preferably using the advanced functions of Carbon's bot manager.
Title: Mythsong REP Bot
Purpose: So I can buy Stonecrusher Class
Other:Heard it's cool so I want it,thanks
Title: Chaos Rep Bot

Purpose: To farm Chaos rep to buy the chaos classes

Other: Would be cool if someone could make the bot to work with Carbon rather than LeBot (Or both if possible)
Quote Originally Posted by BioHazard View Post
Title: Chaos Rep Bot

Purpose: To farm Chaos rep to buy the chaos classes

Other: Would be cool if someone could make the bot to work with Carbon rather than LeBot (Or both if possible)
They fixed the chaos rep bot in the latest carbon release
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1080828
title:ultimate weapon construction kit
purpose:i need bright auras but it's taking me forever to get it
other:i tried a lot of custom bots but they didn't work,and le bot is outdated cuz dwakwel is now called crashsite
what do u guys use?

- - - Updated - - -

i mean what trainer?
Title: Chronospan Rep Bot
Purpose: The class
Other: Le Bot's is outdated because they moved some quest objectives to other maps. There are however, 2-3 quests that remain in the span and a bot can be made. Hope someone does it, thank you in advance.
The bot carbon 1.7.8 needs updated on how the gold and ac's functions that doesn't seem to work I'd like to see a detailed addin on a quest grabber in the options for the big ui in bot manager
I'm quirous how packet spammer functions in this as well no information IV found by useing search engines was helpful so I posted this thread since its the site that has the creator of the adventure quest worlds carbon trainer bot
Title: Token of Collection
Purpose: So I can buy The Collector class
Other:
daily quest....
Title: Ultra OmniKnight Tokens
Purpose: Farm Ultra OmniKnight Tokens to get the Ultra OmniKnight class.
Other:
Title: Combat trophies
Purpose: Nulgath quest items for Evo orb armors and Dblade
Other: I know other people made combat trophie bots but they are OUTDATED and don't work as well. Please and thank you!
Title: Astral Hanzo Orb Quest
Purpose: Nulgath items
Other : Currently farming for Terraforming and it requires alot of farm (300 Diamonds). I have the pet but I need a working bot for it. If anyone posts one, thank you in advance.
Title: Astral Hanzo Orb Quest( For Non-Member)
Purpose: Nulgath items
Other : Currently farming for Terraforming and Fiend Tokens.
Posts 661–675 of 694 · Page 45 of 47
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?