Help Thread

PollNeed a help section or no?
17 votes
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Help Section....
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
Help Section....
Ahh you see the name of this Thread is Help Thread......


He needs to get his wording corect
a minor fck up on the thread creators behalf, but we know what he means
My post always get rejected
Quote Originally Posted by GreekSneak75 View Post
My post always get rejected
lol

&&&&&& i wana bee on yer respect list so i can check off another thing on my list lol
Quote Originally Posted by GreekSneak75 View Post
My post always get rejected
We do it purposely....

We all get on MSN and decided to reject your posts...

We are just horrible and very spiteful people
Yes, I talk with Michael and say to reject your posts. And I talk with Nexon to ban you. Simple?
Yeah, dont need anything..Right now all is good.

Note*: User1 got banned!!! >.<
Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
Yeah, dont need anything..Right now all is good.

Note*: User1 got banned!!! >.<
He will be back tomorrow...

He just fails a tad bit

( I am on MSN with him)
We need a general section... we get too much sh*t in the GRAND Ca section...
Theres reasons for these decisions. People think im alpha obama. Im a mod, not that far from minion. To tell the truth, I don't have to be doing some of the things I do. Its not even part of my job description.

Don't you think I've asked?
dont fucking mess with us Obama. you are an all knowing power.

on topic: i had an idea that we need a help section, but apparently that wont do...its just that 200 posts in one thread really gets overwhelming. (although, really gets you post count up if you find a choob needing help running a hack)
you could make a help needed post, and then four other people could make help needed posts, but only one of those help needed posts will get answered. then the person qoutes themself and under it says "SOMEBODY FUCKING HELP ME"
its just always gonna fail.
no1 answers my question on the help thread
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us