Share Your Setup

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Share Your Setup
Simple as the title. Share what rigs you use to smoke with. I won't make this thread without posting mine. Here you go.

Current Setup: 18 Inch Frosted Illadelph w/ Headford 14mm Triple Donut to Inline Ashcatcher




OneIrish Collection:







@Oneirish @.REZ I know you want to.
this is what i'm having to smoke out of in guatemala right now... ughhhhh

wood tastes like shit and doesn't burn for shit. FML

I just smoke blunts.. but I probably gunna buy me a new grinder and bong this Friday
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
I just smoke blunts.. but I probably gunna buy me a new grinder and bong this Friday
not a big blunt fan. kinda hate the taste of them. rather smoke a joint of a bowl. I do like glass blunts though which you should check out

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?