ACG Grabber

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
ACGLoader Grabber v1.1
ACG Grabber Thingy

(Sorry for the dull name, couldnt think of anything better lol)

I've seen alot of requests for ACGLoader URLs around, and well, most of them are outdated as this ACGLoader link frequently changes, I thought I'd make a little program to give you the updated ACGLoader url 'n' stuff, It also updates every 5 minutes, because why not :P

So, heres the moment you've all been waiting for...

Tada!

Yeah, it's that little thing. :P

 
Basic SWF Client (No hacks) Tutorial
Step 1: Open ACGGrabber and click Copy URL, (Now you can close it, ha.) Step 2: Open Flash Projector (The thing you usually open SWFs with). Step 3: Go to File -> Open and paste the URL that was copied from step 1. Tada! You now have your Standalone Client (Be warned, this has no hacks :P) OPTIONAL (Only works for flash player UNDER 11.0, if I am mistaken, post below!): Go to file and click Create Projector, this saves the .swf so you can open it any time!


Virus Scans:
Jottiⓘ
VirusTotalⓘ

Source can be found on my GitHubⓘ.

ACGGrabber V1.1.zip3 KB · 201 downloads Scanning…
Approved..
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
Approved..
It says still needs an approval...
Quote Originally Posted by Yotsuba View Post
It says still needs an approval...
Yeah, same pb.
Grabs the latest ACG URL from the Realm of the mad god website and auto updates it in the program every 5 minutes, useful for if you want to make your own client or something, I made it with no real aim :l
thanks for this etc etc., but i honestly dont understand how to use it ;s
Quote Originally Posted by jaws1234 View Post
thanks for this etc etc., but i honestly dont understand how to use it ;s
It grabs the current ACGLoader URL, which can be used for standalone Clients in SWF.

I'll add a tutorial into the main thread.
thanks alot, cant wait to be able to use it.
My bad; forgot to pm nilly about the updated version. :P
Approved again.

What was wrong with the first upload?
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
Approved again.

What was wrong with the first upload?
The copy URL just needed an added http:// for projectors :P
Quote Originally Posted by dg123 View Post
everytime i download one of you java apps i get dis.... pl0x fix Screenshot by Lightshotⓘ
Odd. It works for me.
I'll try and fix asap :P

EDIT: I think this is an error on your side, Maybe misconfigured java?
Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1123 View Post
Odd. It works for me.
I'll try and fix asap :P

EDIT: I think this is an error on your side, Maybe misconfigured java?
might be my zip downloader do you know of any good ones i can use instead
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?