borrow GS

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
borrow GS
hey u guys .. may i ask few question from you all .. if i borrow gs, and i cant pay back due to date given.. it will block my IP from play all ONLINE GAMES ?? please comment ASAP
ya ban all games in this garena ID
Quote Originally Posted by lawtiamchai View Post
ya ban all games in this garena ID
IP too ? .. internet ? i mean my IP connection
Nope.Only games.I borrowed 2k on my main,turns out,after the due date,my account wasn't ban yet.
Quote Originally Posted by danialandsome View Post
Nope.Only games.I borrowed 2k on my main,turns out,after the due date,my account wasn't ban yet.
owh .. tq ..
Quote Originally Posted by danialandsome View Post
Nope.Only games.I borrowed 2k on my main,turns out,after the due date,my account wasn't ban yet.
But onced banned, if i returned the gs after ban, will i get unban?
Quote Originally Posted by danialandsome View Post
Nope.Only games.I borrowed 2k on my main,turns out,after the due date,my account wasn't ban yet.
It looks like borrow feature is on maintenance already, they're finally on the alert.
can someone tell me if i borrow 2000gs and dun return over the due date will garena send bill to me? or nothing will happen???? pls give me an answer
why u asking those questions ehre ask them at garena forums
Bump pls help on my reply
Quote Originally Posted by either123 View Post
Bump pls help on my reply
I did it,and i emailed garena,they said no they will ban your account until you pay up.
Out of topic: anyone can pm me the vip hack website?
You will be banned.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us