Combat Arms Ultimate Hack Pack

Posts 1–15 of 185 · Page 1 of 13
Combat Arms Ultimate Hack Pack
Ultimate Hack Pack
(Results may vary)

Screenshot:



What it contains:

  • XFire Hacks
  • A couple bypasses (Including a fake or two, just delete them)
  • An Aimbot (Private message me and if I trust you I'll tell you the password for the Aimbot RaR)
  • Clean Arms
  • x2 Cham Hacks
  • D3D9 Copier
  • MPGH ID Changer
  • NBProductions SpeedHack + Bypass
  • 4 different injectors
  • XFire Hack
  • Valkyrie Hack Pack
  • Tapper v2.0
  • Speed Gear


There's probably more, I'll update the above later.

Download at your own risk, I didn't make the hacks in this pack nor am I telling you that you have to download and/or use any of the hacks in this pack. I take absolutely no responsibility for any problems caused using any of the hacks included in this pack!

Virus Scan: Virus Scan - Click Me

I take no credit for these hacks, all credit goes to the original creator.
hack1.rar.rarattachment deleted · 1,081 downloads before removal
hack2.rar.rarattachment deleted · 780 downloads before removal
hack3.rar.rarattachment deleted · 637 downloads before removal
hjsplit.rarattachment deleted · 678 downloads before removal
this is an exact (and i mean down to the order of the folders) rip of another hack pack.
Wow lol that's alot of hacks right, but i'll test it when aproves are there's no attachment for your hack pack
The fucking packs too big to upload, can minion's bypass the limit?

Otherwise I gotta delete a few things from it.
Try to compress it more or remove all the fakes. You only need one injector to.

PS: you dont need 4 chams or whatever only one.
Quote Originally Posted by warrick983 View Post
Try to compress it more or remove all the fakes. You only need one injector to.

PS: you dont need 4 chams or whatever only one.
There's 3 and I included more then one so that people who can't get other hacks to work may be able to get 1/3 working.
Quote Originally Posted by That0n3Guy View Post
There's 3 and I included more then one so that people who can't get other hacks to work may be able to get 1/3 working.

Cant help you much there then. Make it in a set of 2 then.

Two rar files instead. Split it in half.
thats a lot of hacks i pmed u btw
Why not split the archive into two parts? I'm shure thats no problem, and as long as you scan the main one it should be safe (If thats not allowed sorry for suggesting the idea).

EDIT:
Crap beat me to it :P
try to split it into Rar1 and Rar2
cant wait to download
and i really want to try the aimbot so can i have the password ?
(i PM u)
Also thats a 60%+ chance of virus. Not to sure with it. Good job on getting together but I might not download
this should be pretty interesting eddie.. one thread just got closed for this
lol all i want is the aimbot (hope its not a virus) cuz i download like 2 aimbot and they were trojan so i cant take tat risk \=
hope urs is batter
Posts 1–15 of 185 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us