Combat Arms Ultimate Hack Pack

Posts 106–120 of 185 · Page 8 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by 76ninja View Post
Can someone answer my questions? XD
dude.. post something on topic.. and the tapper program gives you about 15 seconds to reconnect or ur out of the game.. if u get etap 2.0 it'll do that for you automatically
Quote Originally Posted by n3m1s1s View Post
My post count is way too low to become a Minion... I couldnt even dream...
Exclusive or w/e only had 36 posts.
This IS on topic.. -_-, im talking about the hack

anyways good hack pack i think
yeh, you just gotta be helpfull.

Im not downloading. To risky.

Ask away 76ninja
Just one more actually, Im not sure what Speed Gears on the hack pack is for
Quote Originally Posted by 76ninja View Post
Just one more actually, Im not sure what Speed Gears on the hack pack is for
I'm pretty sure that is a speed hack of some kind. Havent downloaded cant tell.
Test it out
Quote Originally Posted by 76ninja View Post
Just one more actually, Im not sure what Speed Gears on the hack pack is for
Speedhack.
Quote Originally Posted by 76ninja View Post
Just one more actually, Im not sure what Speed Gears on the hack pack is for
the one Neverborn posted
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
OH, the one where you have to re-log in after every game?
Or is it different one?
yup same one
Quote Originally Posted by Banned4life View Post
yup same one
Wow, I already have it, and how does it advertise??
Oh wow I should have figure that out, thanks :/
Dont spam the thread
is this hack pack working without d/c or not?
wtf? i downloaded, extracted, and the files are 001 file, 002 file, and 003 file... those are all the file types... wtf?
Quote Originally Posted by ******* View Post
wtf? i downloaded, extracted, and the files are 001 file, 002 file, and 003 file... those are all the file types... wtf?
Use HJsplit to combine them
I have a huge problem, whenever i used the red and green chams I disconnect every time I finish a game, i have to log out then log back in :/
Posts 106–120 of 185 · Page 8 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us