Combat Arms Ultimate Hack Pack

Posts 121–135 of 185 · Page 9 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
Wow, I already have it, and how does it advertise??
if u open it you will see a website
Ummm wats the hj stuff for ??
Quote Originally Posted by 76ninja View Post
I have a huge problem, whenever i used the red and green chams I disconnect every time I finish a game, i have to log out then log back in :/
Sorry If im spamming but I need help with this
Quote Originally Posted by 76ninja View Post
Sorry If im spamming but I need help with this
the cham doesnt work use just the wall hack
Quote Originally Posted by Banned4life View Post
the cham doesnt work use just the wall hack
Could you give me a link for a wallhack for vista? I searched but they seem to be outdated
hmmm all others people work put into one pack sounds bad obama wont like it probably plus you say some of the hacks dont work we dont need more spamming of not good hacks
Have you actually read that, all it has is chams not wallhack
Quote Originally Posted by 76ninja View Post
Have you actually read that, all it has is chams not wallhack
why do u want wallhack? its worst than chams

Quote Originally Posted by sakone54 View Post
if its kings aimbot don't give it away -.- your gonna get it patched and when it does your gonna be the noob blamed for it
doesnt matter everyone has it
Quote Originally Posted by Banned4life View Post
why do u want wallhack? its worst than chams



doesnt matter everyone has it
You just told me that it works better than chams, or tell me a chams thread thats works with vista and doesnt d/c every game
if its kings aimbot don't give it away -.- your gonna get it patched and when it does your gonna be the noob blamed for it
Posts 121–135 of 185 · Page 9 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us