Combat Arms Ultimate Hack Pack

Posts 46–60 of 185 · Page 4 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Derick View Post
I mean the tap hack, I can't find it in my previous post.

Ah well, at least I brought part of the thread here ;P

Ontopic:
I can't belive it was that much trouble eh, I almost wonder what happend.
Combat Arms Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking = epicpacman afk

includes tapping program
Quote Originally Posted by warrick983 View Post
Okay then, in that thread. Find me a working chams for windows XP.
I want it to simple and easy.

A) Can be used with injector or is a simple .exe that you click on and it auto inejcts

If not, good day.
dude.. my main system is windows xp.. both of the XP hacks i posted there work perfectly... if you want one that works without d/c the xfire hacks are the only ones, except its not exactly chams because it turns the person one color instead of being one color behind a wall and another color in view.. if you're too lazy to do what is needed or too illiterate i suggest you go buy VIP cuz you wont get any kind of easy with public hacks..

back on topic! you figure somethin out eddie?
Quote Originally Posted by That0n3Guy View Post
Somehow, it says 4.77 mb is the maximum upload, the file was 4.08 mb after deleting some stuff and it still wouldn't upload.
fail fail fail fail


btw: you're wasting your time, the thread is just going to be closed.
Quote Originally Posted by NeverBorn View Post
fail fail fail fail


btw: you're wasting your time, the thread is just going to be closed.
Oh well, fuck off. Don't need you to tell me I'm getting banned, trying to help out by putting thing's in one big pack and I get flamed.
Quote Originally Posted by tooktheriver2 View Post
whats mpgh id changer?
IP changer.. changes your IP address
Quote Originally Posted by tooktheriver2 View Post
whats mpgh id changer?
are you dyslexic? it says IP changer, not ID.
no it says id never born also is it ok if i put u on my respect list
Thanks, I would of never of known 0_0, but just so everyone else knows that the links broken :P.

Ontopic (Again):
I don't think that it will be close because it's actually all sorted out (It is right) and think of it as a one-click download them all! Thats Awsome. :P
Quote Originally Posted by warrick983 View Post
Okay then, in that thread. Find me a working chams for windows XP.
I want it to simple and easy.

A) Can be used with injector or is a simple .exe that you click on and it auto inejcts

If not, good day.
if ur too lazy to read 7-8 sentence to know how to use the hacks then just dont hack you expect people to come to ur house to set it up for u?
Quote Originally Posted by Banned4life View Post
if ur too lazy to read 7-8 sentence to know how to use the hacks then just dont hack you expect people to come to ur house to set it up for u?

That's what teamviewer is for
Quote Originally Posted by Banned4life View Post
if ur too lazy to read 7-8 sentence to know how to use the hacks then just dont hack you expect people to come to ur house to set it up for u?
Sorry I dont wana make a new F'ing file every 10 mins just to play a game.
I dont wana set up a new file every 10 mins to play a game. Thats a waste. I respect people who make hacks. But when they HALF ass it and make you do dumb shit each time its gay.
Ah great, let the flame wars begin and lets see a thread go down from minion fury.
Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Derick View Post
Ah great, let the flame wars begin and lets see a thread go down from minion fury.
-picks up an overshield and a flamethrower-

Let the flaming begin!
aimbot rar got pass ?
Posts 46–60 of 185 · Page 4 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us