Combat Arms Ultimate Hack Pack

Posts 31–45 of 185 · Page 3 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by warrick983 View Post
Okay then, in that thread. Find me a working chams for windows XP.
I want it to simple and easy.

A) Can be used with injector or is a simple .exe that you click on and it auto inejcts

If not, good day.
hes going to post the same thing
Quote Originally Posted by Banned4life View Post
hes going to post the same thing
and if he post an outside link he's baned so yeah
I don't really like the hack download thread, because it has all of these hacks that I tried and either found had too many things or would actually make things worse, (All of the Chams/Wallhacks require you to turn it on once then find out I can't turn it off)

@nemisis:
We already posted that like 5 times

@banned4life:
There are some other things in there that were not on the general hack thread AKA tapping hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Derick View Post
I don't really like the hack download thread, because it has all of these hacks that I tried and either found had too many things or would actually make things worse, (All of the Chams/Wallhacks require you to turn it on once then find out I can't turn it off)

@nemisis:
We already posted that like 5 times

@banned4life:
There are some other things in there that were not on the general hack thread AKA tapping hack.
yes tapping hack is in there
this has fail written all over it mcfails failzy
dude wow really..
you cant split the .rar in half
eve if its too big keep splitting them
gawd...


plus i all this shit was posted in the sticky
dont need the same shit..
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Injector = http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...tor-2-0-a.html=xFaith

Bypass = http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...9-release.html = corndog (CE and trainers only)
or NBProductions.dll
(from the speedhack posted below)
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...-turn-off.html = iownage


Working Chams/Wall Hacks with Crosshair -
Vista/Windows 7 = http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...7-16-09-a.html = corndog
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...air-chams.html = formage + corndog
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...no-credit.html = greeksneak
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...hack-pack.html = killzone

XP = http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...hack-pack.html = drgns no dc
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...till-work.html = xfire hacks

Windows Dark Edition = http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ams-hacks.html = drgn's hack pack
(didnt get them working personally but my brother did)

Aimbot -
XP/Vista/Windows 7 =
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...my-aimbot.html = ddd555 (less laggy)
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...t-v-2-1-a.html = ddd555
RGB/HEX picker for aimbot =
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...my-aimbot.html = ddd555


Speed Hack -
XP = http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...clip-more.html = NeverBorn
Vista/Windows 7 =
cheat engine 5.5 is the only thing i could get working with vista or windows 7.. basically inject the bypass from corndog posted above and run the game.. once at login screen minimize to desktop and run CE 5.5, attach to process Engine.exe and in the middle of CE on the right side you will see "Enable Speedhack" just check the box and put anything between 1 and 1.5 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc...) if you dont have CE 5.5 just google "Cheat Engine" and it will bring up the website for it

Trainers -
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...-nametags.html = xFaith
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...-nametags.html = lolz2much 1.5
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...w-feature.html = lolz2much 1.4
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...nk-server.html = lolz2much server hack
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...new-stufs.html = epicpacman afk
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...-turn-off.html = iownage unlimited respawn



i used different computers with seperate downloads and installs of CA (meaning that i downloaded and installed seperately instead of using the same install file for each system) and tested each of the hacks posted above only by following the instructions given on the thread.. if they dont work for you, i dont know what to tell you.. if they do work for you, please make sure to thank the person who uploaded the hacks
All hacks posted above were tested on Wednesday, August 12th, Thursday, August 13th, and Friday, August 14th, 2009.

i know that some of these hacks are old, but they DO still work, you just need to convert the bypass method from the old way to the new.

IF ANYBODY HAS WORKING HACKS NOT POSTED HERE PLEASE LEAVE THE LINK IN A COMMENT ON THIS THREAD WITH YOU OPERATING SYSTEM AND I WILL THANK YOU FOR IT
I don't see it in there?

Sorry for such a big quote.
Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Derick View Post
I don't see it in there?

Sorry for such a big quote.
see what? this post?
1. It's not the DD5 aimbot
2. It's uploaded, download and exract all 3 hack# rars and used HJSplit to join the files inside of them
yay he finally did it in parts
would be cool for the aimbot if its not pixel also seems like alot ill test it and find the fake byupasses
this thread is going to get closed as soon as an attachment is approved, i will laugh so hard. you will shit bricks.
I mean the tap hack, I can't find it in my previous post.

Ah well, at least I brought part of the thread here ;P

Ontopic:
I can't belive it was that much trouble eh, I almost wonder what happend.
Nice cant wait to try this out
Somehow, it says 4.77 mb is the maximum upload, the file was 4.08 mb after deleting some stuff and it still wouldn't upload.
Posts 31–45 of 185 · Page 3 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us