Combat Arms Ultimate Hack Pack

Posts 91–105 of 185 · Page 7 of 13
makes sense i hate ppl flaming cause the flamers on this thread have a chance of being banned in forums if im correct its against the rules to flame
I'm sorry your PM box got spamed full of PM's, next time, delete all of the choob PM and consider all of the other resonable posts (I don't care about aimbots really so no skin off my back :P). I just want to know why not just say in the begining "All people who are choobs won't get the pass, to protect us from nexon spys". Would of caused a fuss but would of been better.

I'm still with you all the way.
Remove the aimbot from your "HackPack" other wise i cannot approve this
Quote Originally Posted by weaselm01 View Post
Remove the aimbot from your "HackPack" other wise i cannot approve this
haha knew it was the illegal aimbot
Quote Originally Posted by weaselm01 View Post
Remove the aimbot from your "HackPack" other wise i cannot approve this
What is wrong with Aimbot??
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
What is wrong with Aimbot??
it was the one that got removed a couple of days ago for advertisment
Quote Originally Posted by Banned4life View Post
it was the one that got removed a couple of days ago for advertisment
OH, the one where you have to re-log in after every game?
Or is it different one?
What does clean arms mean
Removed the aimbot. Clean Arms cleans out your Combat Arms folders so theres a lesser chance of hacks being detected.
Whats wrong with the aimbot :[
And how long before I am disconnected from the tapper before I turn my connection back on?

Also what is speed gears hack?
Thanx,

Sorry Everyone it took so long to be approved.

No other Minions are doing there damn job!

/Approved
Quote Originally Posted by weaselm01 View Post
Thanx,

Sorry Everyone it took so long to be approved.

No other Minions are doing there damn job!

/Approved
That's why I am wanting to be one, I am on ALL the time mostly, unless internet is down on weekends again during the school days...
My post count is way too low to become a Minion... I couldnt even dream...
Can someone answer my questions? XD
Posts 91–105 of 185 · Page 7 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us