need help with school e2020

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
need help with school e2020
Hey guys I take e2020 online and was wondering is there any programs to show me Tue answers or anything online with the answers I'm in geometry
learn.education2020?

It's been hacked before, it was actually using the old DNN method and someone got access into it and then got all the current questions and answers for many subjects. I know for a fact English 2, with the figure of speech, and all that stupid shit all the possible questions have answers for them somewhere on google. But they use the same passages, stories and poems, then make their own new questions for them sometimes too, and as well as get entirely new things.

As for math I'm not sure how it would apply, but I'm more then sure you can find it on google. Dork for the name of your course in the school, or the education2020 part for answers keys/leaks.

Math isn't that hard, Math is solid logic, English is more like an opinion of logic. Math should be the easiest thing to do on that half assed education site that public schools use as an easy way to grade students to catch them back up through their half assed system to their core classes.
Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
learn.education2020?

It's been hacked before, it was actually using the old DNN method and someone got access into it and then got all the current questions and answers for many subjects. I know for a fact English 2, with the figure of speech, and all that stupid shit all the possible questions have answers for them somewhere on google. But they use the same passages, stories and poems, then make their own new questions for them sometimes too, and as well as get entirely new things.

As for math I'm not sure how it would apply, but I'm more then sure you can find it on google. Dork for the name of your course in the school, or the education2020 part for answers keys/leaks.

Math isn't that hard, Math is solid logic, English is more like an opinion of logic. Math should be the easiest thing to do on that half assed education site that public schools use as an easy way to grade students to catch them back up through their half assed system to their core classes.
You sir, have a really anoyying font.
Well its geometry its fairly hard and the course is geometry-CE
I bullshitted my geometry class when I had it, I still don't know how I managed to pass it.
Don't take the course if you aren't willing to do the work.
We can't change our classes we get put in random classes not our choice
Any suggestions guys
go to school
Geometry is not hard. I passed it with a perfect score. Memorize your formulas and just plug the numbers in, it's really that easy.

What you have to remember is, the shapes are different, and the formulas change consistently depending on every minute detail. Just study and get a tutor, don't be an idiot nor a dumb fuck who does not know how to find the surface area of a 3D figure. These shitty times in geometry help when you can assist a future employer on a problem because you paid attention in class and land you a cushy job. It happened to myself and two friends with Calculus a few years back.
how about not cheating and actually learn?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us