CrossFire China?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
CrossFire China?
Does anyone play CrossFire China?
If u do can u please reply
and i really need some help with some hacks
Btw i know some glitches at CF China
I play but I don't have any hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by cumshot2urface View Post
I play but I don't have any hacks.
well ... u and MPGH are GAYs or what ??
Is there anyway to make a forgien CF english
So I can read it? >_>
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
Is there anyway to make a forgien CF english
So I can read it? >_>
No but if you play NA then you know where ever thing is at.
hey if u play CF china wats ur name? ill add you and teach u some glitches
Btw u cant change the language and
do u no how to make the public hacks work
in CF china?
i play crossfire china, my names are moraydeath, sithis, and dill_dog
Quote Originally Posted by XM8-ADV-[3 Burst Scope] View Post
my girlfriend suck my d!ck hard ohh what a slut !!! :X
nice sucking :X
Quote Originally Posted by XM8-ADV-[3 Burst Scope] View Post
nice sucking :X
super sucking maked by Jessica Alba naked :P
damn all hackers get a life !!!! ( joking i`m too a hacker and like to hack !!!
TRIPLE POST BAN IN YOUR WAYA BE CAREFULL
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us