CrossFire China Patch 4.1

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
CrossFire China Patch 4.1
Need help!

I get an error TS 1.404.464

I want to play the Chinese Version! so please HELP! me!

I have Windows Vista X64 Ultimate

this happens after it loads up the gameguard type thing i suppose huh? i had the same problem. the only thing i can tell you is tht when it updated, it didnt work properly and re installing wont really help so heres what i did. i have two comps so i downloaded it on other comp and it worked. what you do from there is copy all the files from the working cf and put into the one what doesnt work. it should work from there hope i help =)
:O

But im not have the working version, u can upload it please?
The file will be to big to upload.
If you got vista,try to run it as admin.
I tryed runing it as Admin, same problem :S
we don't support the game, although if you need help pm me

/closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us