OutdatedAntihax Compatible Scroll Menu v.0.5
So i am confused. I am running my bypasser with **********. I have done everything you have said but it still does not appear when I press the key. Any suggestions?
Kick with Script Restriction #40!
Thanks, which mod and which loader? I am assuming it is Loader #1 since it also has trouble bypassing the setvehicleammo filter.
In that case it is an easy fix. Just Ctrl + F for "setdamage" and delete these four lines:
They are part of the gear bot scripts, but are not necessary.
You will also need to Ctrl + F for "setdammage" and find this:
Replace those two lines with this:
I haven't tested with loader #1 yet since it was down the last two days. But that should fix it. 
In that case it is an easy fix. Just Ctrl + F for "setdamage" and delete these four lines:
Code:
_sceptile5 setDamage 0; _sceptile294 setDamage 0; _sceptile289 setDamage 0; _sceptile283 setDamage 0;
You will also need to Ctrl + F for "setdammage" and find this:
Code:
_seviper3 = player; _seviper3 setDammage 0;
Code:
player setdamage 0;

Okay... Now Script Restriction #41 on DayZ Origins...
Lol... I am using VERY OLD Script Executer... And yes, no global banned for 3 weeks XDDD
DayZ Origins 1.7.6
DayZ Origins 1.7.6
Could you accept me at Skype would like to ask you something. Thanks.
Used it for a couple dayz but i just got a ban when i teleprted global origins ban
Okay, then find this part:
And change it to this:
Thanks, I think I know what is getting detected. I will test it now.
WARNING: Do NOT use this on Origins until fix / next update.
Code:
(vehicle player) addEventHandler ["hit", {player setdammage 0}];
(vehicle player) addEventHandler ["dammaged", {player setdammage 0}];
(vehicle player) allowDamage false;
vehicle player setfuel 1;
vehicle player setdammage 0;
Code:
(vehicle player) addEventHandler ["hit", {player setdamage 0;}];
(vehicle player) addEventHandler ["dammaged", {player setdamage 0;}];
(vehicle player) allowDamage false;
vehicle player setfuel 1;
vehicle player setdamage 0;
WARNING: Do NOT use this on Origins until fix / next update.
Closed upon request. Expect an update soon.
/Closed
/Closed
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & CheatsAntihax Compatible Scroll Menu v.0.6FU 40 DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & CheatsAntihax Compatible Scroll Menu v.0.7FU 48 DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & CheatsAntihax Compatible Scroll Menu v.0.8FU 58 DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & CheatsNEED HELP - how do I change the Scroll menu open key
0 DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & CheatsDayZ green scroll menu? [DE]HE 0

![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)