16.2 Source Codes -STARTED-

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


Thank you
Cant find thanks on my mobile, will thank you when i get home, thanks
Does anyone figured out auto-aim/if 15.0's auto-aim works on 16.2 ?
Quote Originally Posted by sapo420 View Post
Does anyone figured out auto-aim/if 15.0's auto-aim works on 16.2 ?
It should work all the same, but you need to update the names first, you can't simply copy paste 15.0 codes into a 16.2, for a couple of reasons:

#1 code names are different (unless of course its a 'pushtrue' or 'returnvoid' etc in which case #2)
#2 the line(s) at which the code is pasted will be different

These are the names you need to update:

#set fullfunctionname "com.company.assembleegameclient.objects:Playe r/aim_"
#set functionname "aim_"
#set mouseClass "com.company.assembleegameclient.game:_-qj#0"
#set mouseClicked "_-1EC"
#set playerNamespace "_-14n"
#set characterNamespace "_-0wz"
#set gameobjectNamespace "_-1OQ"
#set basicobjectNamespace "_-cQ"
#set projectileNamespace "get "
#set Aimbot_charMaxHealth "_-BE"
#set ObjLibDictionary "_-iF"
#set gameobjVector "_-1Se"
#set ObjPropertiesDictionary "_-cf"
#set FunctionIsInvincible "_-0gA"
#set FunctionsIsStasis "_-sO"
#set FunctionsIsInvulnerable "_-rs"

Happy hunting
Quote Originally Posted by Cyeclops View Post
It should work all the same, but you need to update the names first, you can't simply copy paste 15.0 codes into a 16.2, for a couple of reasons:

#1 code names are different (unless of course its a 'pushtrue' or 'returnvoid' etc in which case #2)
#2 the line(s) at which the code is pasted will be different

These are the names you need to update:

#set fullfunctionname "com.company.assembleegameclient.objects:Playe r/aim_"
#set functionname "aim_"
#set mouseClass "com.company.assembleegameclient.game:_-qj#0"
#set mouseClicked "_-1EC"
#set playerNamespace "_-14n"
#set characterNamespace "_-0wz"
#set gameobjectNamespace "_-1OQ"
#set basicobjectNamespace "_-cQ"
#set projectileNamespace "get "
#set Aimbot_charMaxHealth "_-BE"
#set ObjLibDictionary "_-iF"
#set gameobjVector "_-1Se"
#set ObjPropertiesDictionary "_-cf"
#set FunctionIsInvincible "_-0gA"
#set FunctionsIsStasis "_-sO"
#set FunctionsIsInvulnerable "_-rs"

Happy hunting
Soo, back to confronting shit. Maybe I can be useful for once.

@Trollaux *confession bear* well, I did use it, but now is an evil water wall...
Quote Originally Posted by Cyeclops View Post
It should work all the same, but you need to update the names first, you can't simply copy paste 15.0 codes into a 16.2, for a couple of reasons:

#1 code names are different (unless of course its a 'pushtrue' or 'returnvoid' etc in which case #2)
#2 the line(s) at which the code is pasted will be different

These are the names you need to update:

#set fullfunctionname "com.company.assembleegameclient.objects:Playe r/aim_"
#set functionname "aim_"
#set mouseClass "com.company.assembleegameclient.game:_-qj#0"
#set mouseClicked "_-1EC"
#set playerNamespace "_-14n"
#set characterNamespace "_-0wz"
#set gameobjectNamespace "_-1OQ"
#set basicobjectNamespace "_-cQ"
#set projectileNamespace "get "
#set Aimbot_charMaxHealth "_-BE"
#set ObjLibDictionary "_-iF"
#set gameobjVector "_-1Se"
#set ObjPropertiesDictionary "_-cf"
#set FunctionIsInvincible "_-0gA"
#set FunctionsIsStasis "_-sO"
#set FunctionsIsInvulnerable "_-rs"

Happy hunting
tyvm, now enjoying my non-hexed client with everything that i need <3
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
Soo, back to confronting shit. Maybe I can be useful for once.

@Trollaux *confession bear* well, I did use it, but now is an evil water wall...
evil water is evil. almost died on my warrior
Has anyone added aimbot into this yet? i have no idea how and it's the only reason i use a hacked client really.
Quote Originally Posted by Yotsuba View Post


Just wondering I saw the .swf file for 16.2 that you released how would I take away some of these sources? I want to take away numerical hp/mp bars,and I want to be slowed and want the tiles to move in sprite, could you show me how to do that? Also I use Yogda
Not sure you can do what you are asking with Yogda? And if you could I wouldnt know how, Yogda doesn't work on Mac. Also not sure if you can simply delete codes that way, I have never tried to do this.

I would say to get yourself a copy of RABCDasm, find a quick tut on decompiling and compiling an .swf and use the above to start building your own. Everything is there, it shouldn't be too hard.
I'am sorry if this is a dumb question, but where to find a fresh Client? So an unmodded. Tried to just delete everything that i don't want, but it didn't work. Would be really happy for some help :/


EDIT: I figured it out, thanks for the Sources
EDIT2: Can't figure out how to add the No-Confuse thing. I can't find the pushfalse for the _-iR.. I looked into your client, and didn't see it, or I'am blind..
EDIT3: Wow, can someone please delete my stupid comment, i feel emberessed... I got, compared your client with mine, saw what i have to do. Thanks :*
asdgbvbhjkml,;4greavfs
^ I totally agree.
Quote Originally Posted by Cyeclops View Post
and I still don't know what the red bag's name is to move it out of view also. And if someone could help me with moving the quest portrait and arrow to the edge of the window would be much appreciated
First off thanks for this thread, just decided to modify my client and this saved me a ton of time of figuring out what & where to modify myself. Though I did go further and figured out both of these.

The red bag button is created in one of two functions within GameSprite, the function depending upon whether it's using the beginner package or not. Both functions do the same thing though which looks like the following in AS3 (don't know the obfuscated 16.2 names sorry, though in 16.3 the normal package button is called PackageButton so that may be the same in 16.2):

Code:
public function createBeginnerPackageButton():void
{
	if (this.evalIsNotInCombatMapArea())
	{
		this.addButton(new BeginnerPackageButton());
	};
}

public function createPackageButton():void
{
	if (this.evalIsNotInCombatMapArea())
	{
		this.addButton(new PackageButton());
	};
}

private function addButton(_arg1:DisplayObject):void
{
	this.packageButton = _arg1;
	addChild(this.packageButton);
	this.setPackageButtonPos();
}

private function setPackageButtonPos():void
{
	this.packageButton.x = 6;
	this.packageButton.y = this.packageButtonY;
}
Should be easy enough to find the obfuscated functions matching these, and hiding is as easy as returning from the two create functions without doing anything (this is what I did, well I removed the entire body of code except for returnvoid but same result) or setting a position outside of view. You will still get greeted by the package dialog when logging into a realm though, haven't bothered digging deep enough to prevent that.


The other problem of moving the quest (and player) arrows/portraits is somewhat tricky. Both arrows are derived from the same base class, the base class has a draw function which calculates the arrow's position based upon the camera's (passed to the function as the second argument) rectangle. You can adjust the size and position of this rectangle to move the arrows, however the positioning of the map is also affected by it to make things a bit more difficult. One idea to solve this that I used in my client is to add another public rectangle property to the camera class, you modify this rectangle and use it in the arrow drawing while you leave the original one unmodified. Modifying the rectangle can be done within the camera's configureCamera function which sets up the original rectangle, this gets called from the GameSprite update function. One small problem though is the camera doesn't actually know the width or height of the stage so you will need a way to send that information to it, what I did was add two more number properties which I set with the dimensions calling configureCamera. My modified rectangle is cloned from the original and changed to have the proper width/height, and subtract half of the extra width/height from the x/y values (code may give a better idea of this description):

Code:
// In GameSprite.update()

	camera_.width = stage.stageWidth;
	camera_.height = stage.stageHeight;
	camera_.configureCamera(.....);


// In Camera.configureCamera()

	// Setup original rectangle and camera angle

	// This next line I actually put in the camera constructor function, this is just to show to create a different Rectangle object for it
	this.arrowRect = new Rectangle();
	
	var size = this.width - 200;     // 200 is size of side-bar
	this.arrowRect.width = size;
	this.arrowRect.x = (origRect.x - ((size - 600) / 2));    // origRect is the local variable set earlier in the function

	size = this.height;
	this.arrowRect.height = size;
	this.arrowRect.y = (origRect.y - ((size - 600) / 2));

	this.configure(........);


// In ArrowBase.draw() replace any references to the original rectangle property to the arrow rectangle property. Finding this class can be done by
// finding a class which references "Parameters.data_.showQuestPortraits", should have like 3 other classes in the name space one of which is the base
// class and another the player arrow.
Hope my explanation was clear enough and it helps.
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to discuss so sorry if it isn't. I'm not familiar with the way AS3 is but is it possible, speaking in terms of a java, for a function that makes it so monsters cannot check for a character's position or thinks that the character is very far away from them therefore making the monster inactive? Sort of like rogue's invis?
Quote Originally Posted by Sevic View Post
First off thanks for this thread, just decided to modify my client and this saved me a ton of time of figuring out what & where to modify myself. Though I did go further and figured out both of these.

The red bag button is created in one of two functions within GameSprite, the function depending upon whether it's using the beginner package or not. Both functions do the same thing though which looks like the following in AS3 (don't know the obfuscated 16.2 names sorry, though in 16.3 the normal package button is called PackageButton so that may be the same in 16.2):

Code:
public function createBeginnerPackageButton():void
{
	if (this.evalIsNotInCombatMapArea())
	{
		this.addButton(new BeginnerPackageButton());
	};
}

public function createPackageButton():void
{
	if (this.evalIsNotInCombatMapArea())
	{
		this.addButton(new PackageButton());
	};
}

private function addButton(_arg1:DisplayObject):void
{
	this.packageButton = _arg1;
	addChild(this.packageButton);
	this.setPackageButtonPos();
}

private function setPackageButtonPos():void
{
	this.packageButton.x = 6;
	this.packageButton.y = this.packageButtonY;
}
Should be easy enough to find the obfuscated functions matching these, and hiding is as easy as returning from the two create functions without doing anything (this is what I did, well I removed the entire body of code except for returnvoid but same result) or setting a position outside of view. You will still get greeted by the package dialog when logging into a realm though, haven't bothered digging deep enough to prevent that.


The other problem of moving the quest (and player) arrows/portraits is somewhat tricky. Both arrows are derived from the same base class, the base class has a draw function which calculates the arrow's position based upon the camera's (passed to the function as the second argument) rectangle. You can adjust the size and position of this rectangle to move the arrows, however the positioning of the map is also affected by it to make things a bit more difficult. One idea to solve this that I used in my client is to add another public rectangle property to the camera class, you modify this rectangle and use it in the arrow drawing while you leave the original one unmodified. Modifying the rectangle can be done within the camera's configureCamera function which sets up the original rectangle, this gets called from the GameSprite update function. One small problem though is the camera doesn't actually know the width or height of the stage so you will need a way to send that information to it, what I did was add two more number properties which I set with the dimensions calling configureCamera. My modified rectangle is cloned from the original and changed to have the proper width/height, and subtract half of the extra width/height from the x/y values (code may give a better idea of this description):

Code:
// In GameSprite.update()

	camera_.width = stage.stageWidth;
	camera_.height = stage.stageHeight;
	camera_.configureCamera(.....);


// In Camera.configureCamera()

	// Setup original rectangle and camera angle

	// This next line I actually put in the camera constructor function, this is just to show to create a different Rectangle object for it
	this.arrowRect = new Rectangle();
	
	var size = this.width - 200;     // 200 is size of side-bar
	this.arrowRect.width = size;
	this.arrowRect.x = (origRect.x - ((size - 600) / 2));    // origRect is the local variable set earlier in the function

	size = this.height;
	this.arrowRect.height = size;
	this.arrowRect.y = (origRect.y - ((size - 600) / 2));

	this.configure(........);


// In ArrowBase.draw() replace any references to the original rectangle property to the arrow rectangle property. Finding this class can be done by
// finding a class which references "Parameters.data_.showQuestPortraits", should have like 3 other classes in the name space one of which is the base
// class and another the player arrow.
Hope my explanation was clear enough and it helps.
Awesome thank you, the red bag, i put a 'returnvoid' under the pushfalse below 'code' and it took the bag off the screen.

I will take a look at the quest stuff straight after work

Thanks again
As soon as you stopped doing these, new clients stopped being released. LOL.
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?