BO2-V37/V40-Combat & Weapon Stats/One Hit Kill/Camos & Sights Unlocker/Error Fixer
(Yes, I made new thread.
)
!
First of all, I would like to thank @ @kendoyavuz for spending his time on fixing addresses & values..
.
We fixed all/most of bugs(camos related).
Screenie:

Virus scans:
Jotti's
ⓘVTⓘ
Credits:
@ @Jorndel-memory class & one snippet
@ @kendoyavuz-addresses
me-code
Calling card feature doesn't work. Don't use Error Fixer if Server Dissonnected doesn't appear when you join game!.
Changelog:
Use at your own risk!

)
!First of all, I would like to thank @ @kendoyavuz for spending his time on fixing addresses & values..
.We fixed all/most of bugs(camos related).
Screenie:

Virus scans:
Jotti's
ⓘVTⓘ
Credits:
@ @Jorndel-memory class & one snippet
@ @kendoyavuz-addresses
me-code
Calling card feature doesn't work. Don't use Error Fixer if Server Dissonnected doesn't appear when you join game!.
Changelog:
Code:
v1.2 +Added DLC Camo Changer *Fixed SCAR-H, FHJ-18 & MP7 camos v1.1 *Fixed MTAR/MP7/Chicom/Skorpion/SCAR-H/M8A1/Type 25/MK48 camos v1.0 +Inital release




