LightbulbMake $50 a day autopilot method [$10]

Posts 46–60 of 80 · Page 4 of 6
bump up this ebook is guaranteed to gain you money
bump up add me on skype to buy
How confident that in two days without an investment, I'll be making $50 a day?

I don't care if it's not that but something close to that at least?
Quote Originally Posted by xyoends View Post
How confident that in two days without an investment, I'll be making $50 a day?

I don't care if it's not that but something close to that at least?
you'll make more than $50 within 2 days without investment the investment part is a bonus to make you earn up to $100 within a day
Any proof of the said earnings ? Since you said you sold ~15 books, yet noone responded if this method really works.
Quote Originally Posted by mouz View Post
Any proof of the said earnings ? Since you said you sold ~15 books, yet noone responded if this method really works.
all those people who commented bought this ebook and haven't said anything why ? well because its work and there's no problem. exposing the earnings is like showing the ebook itself only way to gain the knowledge is to buy it
I know it's very unlikely, but could you send me another vouch copy?
Most of the people here have reviewed, but that's it. They haven't told us how much money they made, and it seems like they haven't got you too many buyers.
My post count/rep may be low, but I can guarantee an amazing and trustworthy review that'll get everyone wanting to buy your e-book. I'll also update daily on how much money I've made using the method, etc.

Please consider me
<3
Quote Originally Posted by masteroonie View Post
I know it's very unlikely, but could you send me another vouch copy?
Most of the people here have reviewed, but that's it. They haven't told us how much money they made, and it seems like they haven't got you too many buyers.
My post count/rep may be low, but I can guarantee an amazing and trustworthy review that'll get everyone wanting to buy your e-book. I'll also update daily on how much money I've made using the method, etc.

Please consider me
<3
ill consider this but my previous vouches already proved this method is working and legit
Do not buy from this guy! The method is old and does not even work.
Quote Originally Posted by Smallxmac View Post
Do not buy from this guy! The method is old and does not even work.
you've never bought from me what ?
Quote Originally Posted by Smallxmac View Post
Do not buy from this guy! The method is old and does not even work.
Could you elaborate? OP says you've never bought anything from him, how could you know: 1: What it is, 2: That it doesn't work....
Quote Originally Posted by xyoends View Post
Could you elaborate? OP says you've never bought anything from him, how could you know: 1: What it is, 2: That it doesn't work....
WOW, here is some proof:



And the payment



What is wrong is that the method is out dated and old very old what it tells you to do no longer is possible and the reason he removed me on skype means he is trying to cover up... Can't believe I bought this shit!
bump up add me on skype
Posts 46–60 of 80 · Page 4 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?