LightbulbMake $50 a day autopilot method [$10]

Posts 61–75 of 80 · Page 5 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Smallxmac View Post
WOW, here is some proof:



And the payment



What is wrong is that the method is out dated and old very old what it tells you to do no longer is possible and the reason he removed me on skype means he is trying to cover up... Can't believe I bought this shit!
as i told you before there are two way to go by this method but you weren't even listening or trying to do it instead being ignorant
I did, trust me I tried
Quote Originally Posted by Smallxmac View Post
I did, trust me I tried
only buyer with this problem must not comprehend it.. but as i said it's fully functional and there are ways to go about if one part doesn't work well on your device. not sure what device you're even using as it varies for smartphones
Added you on skype
Posts 61–75 of 80 · Page 5 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?