8/9Ball Pool Break Cheat

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
8/9Ball Pool Break Cheat
8/9Ball Break Cheat

This Break Cheat gives you the same exact break every time, so you can record and then playback an epic break and use it every time.
You will need Pulover's Macro Creator

1:
Open Pulovers Macro creator and click record, do NOT start recording yet.

2:
Open 8/9ball and start a solo match, at break, press F9, after break, press F9 again.

3:
If you have followed the above steps, press F3 to replay the break whenever. (I reccomend making sure you recorded it correctly in another Solo match)

If you want to export the script to a .exe (or .ahk if you have AutoHotKey installed), just click the export button, you can also mess around with a few settings.

I'm so bad at writing tutorials
This also works with other Mouse Recorders ect, only personally I find Pulovers the easiest to use.
Outside links aren't allowed (Deleted them)
OK 12adsdada
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us