Java proxy and client 16.2

Posts 76–89 of 89 · Page 6 of 6
@Botmaker @dwdude
am I stupid or somthing or should this work?


edit: my update loop isnt being access at all 0.0 wat
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
@Botmaker @dwdude
am I stupid or somthing or should this work?
HURRAY! just test it... it might work
Quote Originally Posted by Dananaphoney99 View Post
HURRAY! just test it... it might work
I did test it
no worx
Quote Originally Posted by dwdude View Post
I'm not sure how hit detection is working either, although looking at the code, it seems as if the server will decide if you hit from you sending the SHOOTACK packet, leaving us with less work. That's just an assumption though, if @Botmaker would elaborate, that would be helpful.
Hit detection needs to be taken care of otherwise none of those projectiles will hit anything (even if they appear to hit).
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
Hit detection needs to be taken care of otherwise none of those projectiles will hit anything (even if they appear to hit).
That's what I figured, I just wasn't sure as I haven't dabbled in hit detection with Realm before and in his video, they seemed to have hit. Thanks (and @Botmaker) for clearing that up.
Well naturally any projectile on your screen will hit something if it collides with it (unless programmed otherwise), even though that object hit isn't what was hit on the owner's screen. Do you remember seeing/hearing about a couple fame hacks that I've done a long time ago? They were just little hacks that help you achieve some fame bonus. One was a hack that make it impossible to hit cubes. All it did turn all cubes to friendlies. Another hack that I've made was a tomb aim hack. Even though a projectile had the right trajectory to hit a boss, it would simply not send that enemyhit packet, if it "hit" the wrong boss. The boss would not take any damage then.
@nilly Sounds interesting. I might use that for my proxy (if I ever get to the point where I can do a tomb lol)
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS.
How sure of that are you?
After 2 weeks of not posting in this section.

I gotta say good job and thanks.


Might just be a good learning oppurtunity before my planned project.
Quote Originally Posted by misterhu View Post
is your code published anywhere we could check it out?
You're joking? Right?
@Botmaker I have been toying around with this for a little while, made my own antispam, but I have only taken a look at the proxy. Do you mind to give me a brief explanation of what class does what? I can figure the rest out myself once I know which class I am to be looking in.

CURRENT PROGRESS: I updated all the server ips to my server of choice and updated the move follower to my ign. I am still looking at what does what.
@Botmaker
Made a lot of progress with this ,thanks again.
But java really is bugging me so i'll continue my port of this to c#, using your updated packets.
I just leeched the SRY package used to encrypt password.

I used the SRY.encrypt to encrypt my password, and compared it with the encrypted password sent in the Hellopacket...
(decomment the stringbuilder to display in the logs)
I get different strings...

other stuff interesting, if you save the packet Reconnection before altering it,
and set a /recon to play that packet, it pop you back in the same realm...
why doesnt it work with dungeon, where i get "invalid KEY" message :/
Quote Originally Posted by gorgor View Post
other stuff interesting, if you save the packet Reconnection before altering it,
and set a /recon to play that packet, it pop you back in the same realm...
why doesnt it work with dungeon, where i get "invalid KEY" message :/
i think i made the client and proxy hard coded to connect to a server, you will need to edit out that bit of code
Posts 76–89 of 89 · Page 6 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?