Java proxy and client 16.2

Posts 31–45 of 89 · Page 3 of 6
Then how do bunch of people have 200k gold and open ternches and drop wc tops and such? I know they didnt buy it so how did they get it?
Quote Originally Posted by RTAERtgaergrgergerg View Post
Then how do bunch of people have 200k gold and open ternches and drop wc tops and such? I know they didnt buy it so how did they get it?
It's called fraud.
Approved..
Quote Originally Posted by JDawg147 View Post
First good RoTMG hack was Java Proxy, it was made by MarinePowers and I was a private beta tester it had one hell of an autolooter that could teleport you around, and I appreciate all the stuff you've released today and that you also released the sourcecode along with the stuff.
What are those fabulous features? I want to know them to see if i can recode them in my own proxy.

Also, thanks for this Botmaker. I may learn some interesting stuff by reading the source.
I danana... still nilly approve this download... had to. First download
Quote Originally Posted by Dananaphoney99 View Post
I danana... still nilly approve this download... had to. First download
actually I downloaded it right when I saw nilly inside this, before her post <3
@BotMaker will you be releasing an actual proxy?
What other things are you going to release?
Quote Originally Posted by dg123 View Post
@BotMaker will you be releasing an actual proxy?
What other things are you going to release?
I am waiting for kabam to make a move before releasing anything else, not interested in making a proxy to play rotmg with(because I don‘t play the game anymore) nor do I plan to make one in the future
@Botmaker need a little help, I have it connecting ect, how do I get the multiboxing to work with clients?
Quote Originally Posted by Skatzi View Post
@Botmaker need a little help, I have it connecting ect, how do I get the multiboxing to work with clients?
sorry i don't want to help , the code is all there but you will have to figure it out
I release this for people who already know how to program for rotmg and understand the packets.
Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
sorry i don't want to help , the code is all there but you will have to figure it out
I release this for people who already know how to program for rotmg and understand the packets.
I can verify that it works and runs perfectly - atleast at the moment.
Nice. Only time it seemed to crash was when I idled in the nexus too long and the proxy was overwhelmed by your spam bots.

It'll be interesting to see what, if anything, people will come up with now that you've made it open source. Nilly in particular was on to something very interesting when she coded in custom packets to facilitate communication directly between the swf and the proxy she wrote.
Quote Originally Posted by marinepower View Post
Nice. Only time it seemed to crash was when I idled in the nexus too long and the proxy was overwhelmed by your spam bots.

It'll be interesting to see what, if anything, people will come up with now that you've made it open source. Nilly in particular was on to something very interesting when she coded in custom packets to facilitate communication directly between the swf and the proxy she wrote.
I have implemented a basic, automatic spam detection in the proxy, to auto ignore the spam bots, could explain why the proxy was struggling.

There not my spam bots in all the nexus‘s, I just made the spam bot program and released it for free

I think krazyshank might get into making hacks with this, there are a few others around that might be able to make some new hacks as well, now they have a starting base to aid there understanding in how rotmg works

Also there is a planned dll in the works, now i can convert my euphoria code to a c dll file.
Posts 31–45 of 89 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us