Java proxy and client 16.2

Posts 46–60 of 89 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
I have implemented a basic, automatic spam detection in the proxy, to auto ignore the spam bots, could explain why the proxy was struggling.

There not my spam bots in all the nexus‘s, I just made the spam bot program and released it for free

I think krazyshank might get into making hacks with this, there are a few others around that might be able to make some new hacks as well, now they have a starting base to aid there understanding in how rotmg works

Also there is a planned dll in the works, now i can convert my euphoria code to a c dll file.
i'm currently updating jDom with dwdude and we're making great progress.
Your source confused me a little so we'll see how things go.
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
i'm currently updating jDom with dwdude and we're making great progress.
Your source confused me a little so we'll see how things go.
Cool a real working game proxy, keep us updated, I don’t like to admit it, but even I get confused by the java source code it’s a real mess after i finished tinkering with it
GG Botmaker.I dont know how it works,but GG

Also,can someone offer a explanation on how to do this?Maybe even a quick video tutorial?
What is this?
How to get it works?
im sorry man bu i dont understand this either, plz make a lill tuto for the less intelligent.


gr from belgium.
Guys this isn't what you think it is.
If you don't know how to use it, don't bother, it won't interest you.
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
Guys this isn't what you think it is.
If you don't know how to use it, don't bother, it won't interest you.
Looks pretty damn interesting to me
Quote Originally Posted by An Account View Post
Looks pretty damn interesting to me
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS.
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS.
ITS LIKE CODE STUFF WITH CHARACTERS AND IT HAS TO DO WITH REALM I THINK
Quote Originally Posted by dwdude View Post
ITS LIKE CODE STUFF WITH CHARACTERS AND IT HAS TO DO WITH REALM I THINK
I HEARD THE WORD MULTIBOX SOMEWHERE I WANT IT

Much like this gem from my inbox:
Quote Originally Posted by RTAERtgaergrgergerg View Post
what are the commands??
Up up down down left right left right B A Start.
Error: Could not find or load main class MyClass... da fuq?
Quote Originally Posted by Dananaphoney99 View Post
Error: Could not find or load main class MyClass... da fuq?
Please stop before you do something that will make it worse ._.
Posts 46–60 of 89 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?