Payday 2 Hacking FAQ

Posts 1–15 of 135 · Page 1 of 9
Payday 2 Hacking FAQ
I have script.lua, but when I hit insert nothing happens!

- Did you download iphlpapi.dll? If not, it'll be an attachment on this thread.
- Did you set up your hacks in the .lua properly? Should look like this
Code:
blahblahblah first hack
*blank line here to separate current hack from next one you add*
blahblahblah second hack
- Have you checked to see if your iphlpapi was patched? Overkill are working hard on patching hacks.
- Did you press insert more than once? Some people have reported that it tends to only work after a few hits on the insert key.

How do I make hacks for PAYDAY 2?

  1. Download the iphlpapi.dll attachment in this thread
  2. If you don't already, get Notepad++, it'll make your job 10x easier.
  3. Go into your PAYDAY 2 folder, which should be located in Program Files x86/Steam/steamapps/common/PAYDAY 2
  4. Right click -> New -> Word Document
  5. Save it in that folder as #namehere.lua
  6. Re-open the .lua and get some hack codes from this awesome guy here!
  7. Copy & paste them into your .lua
  8. Open PAYDAY 2, enter a mission and hit the desired key. Bam! You made your own hacks! Good job!


Is there a possibility of being banned?

As of now, OVERKILL hasn't actually added any proper antihacks into the game, and I don't suspect they'll add any either way, due to the size of their company. The only REAL way of getting banned is if someone reports you and has hard evidence. If you don't use obvious hacks like infinite ammo, godmode and insta-drill, you should be fine in pub matches. Just make sure you only play with friends you're sure won't report you!

Is there a hack so I can shoot through the armor of those stupid tanned cops?

Code:
-- 100% Armor piercing
if not _uvArmorPierce then _uvArmorPierce = PlayerManager.upgrade_value end
function PlayerManager:upgrade_value( category, upgrade, default )
        if category == "weapon" and upgrade == "armor_piercing_chance" then
                return 1
        elseif category == "weapon" and upgrade == "armor_piercing_chance_silencer" then
                return 1
        else
                return _uvArmorPierce(self, category, upgrade, default)
        end
end
#dougbenham

FAQ is pretty empty ATM because nobody tends to ask any questions, so if you have any ask away in the comments and I'll add them here!

Credits for this FAQ go to @dougbenham for his hack codes and the iphlpapi he recently shared to MPGH!

 
Virus Scans:
iphlpapi.zip18 KB · 14,408 downloads 1/58 malicious
Quote Originally Posted by ERHGAERHAERHEARher View Post
@fapdarklord
Is There A Script To Unlock All The Armor?
Somewhere on the forum you should find it.

I'm the only one who got a rounded cash after using LUA ? Like 22,253,500 ?
I mean, when i buying something $454 for example, i havnt 22,253,046, but 22,253,000
Quote Originally Posted by MartianManhunter View Post
Somewhere on the forum you should find it.

I'm the only one who got a rounded cash after using LUA ? Like 22,253,500 ?
I mean, when i buying something $454 for example, i havnt 22,253,046, but 22,253,000

Cant Find It Anywhere.
You made your own hacks!
hahahahahahahahahaha
nobody on in this forum has made a single hack for this game, they're all copy pasted from other websites.
Quote Originally Posted by notanimedad View Post
hahahahahahahahahaha
nobody on in this forum has made a single hack for this game, they're all copy pasted from other websites.
Written*
Script*

Or do you mean the dll?
Quote Originally Posted by Half-a-leg View Post
Written*
Script*

Or do you mean the dll?
all the scripts and the dll were stolen from other sites
Quote Originally Posted by notanimedad View Post
all the scripts and the dll were stolen from other sites
Youre Wrong.
The DLL May Be Taken From Someone Else.
But One Does Simply Not Make 2 The Same Dll's.
Also Most Scripts On MPGH Are Written By Them.

Do Some Research Before Making Yourself Look Stupid.
Someone should sticky this.
Quote Originally Posted by Kruxifix1 View Post
Someone should sticky this.
I'm pretty sure the minions only sticky posts if quite a few people say so.
Should indeed be stickied, aslong as I can keep editing it after 24 hours!
Short, but this FAQ looks good broski, thanks for posting it.
I don't get why it's a fucking argument in each and every single thread I enter in the steam section and all it sub-categories.
Don't like what this website has to offer and enjoy others more, then fuck off and join those instead.
Posts 1–15 of 135 · Page 1 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?