Ultimate Crossfire Guide
This is a compilation of many useful posts for those of you who are too lazy to search, Toxin when your minion sticky this pl0x. Thank and rep me if it helped. This is the Ultimate Crossfire GUIDE!!!
Usable Hacks-
Mpgh Public:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...30-2009-a.html
Credits
ave
TNT HACK
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...king-hack.html
pub hack
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...tml#post890437
Credits: Devil
Credits: Not mike, but thx for posting. idk who made it.
Useful Tutorials-
Chinese Crossfire
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...799#post975799
Japanese Crossfire
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-tutorial.html
How to Make Kill Badges
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-tutorial.html
Fixing Vista Related Issues
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...vista-fix.html
Decreasing Lag
Decreasing Lag - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
Credits: Headshotz22
Setting Up Hacks-
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...light=tutorial
Credits: Susuke16
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-friendly.html
Credits: Toxin
*Perx Injector is included in attachments*
Player Advice-
Weapon Guide
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...pon-guide.html
Zombie Guide
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...ghlight=zombie
Pros n Cons of Japanese mode.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...ghlight=zombie
Credits: Headshotz22
Money Saving Guide-
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...e-weapons.html
Credits: Krishna
Ghost mode, GR SIDE
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-guide-gr.html
Knifing Tips
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...s-knifing.html
Credits: P1MP
Gameplay Tips:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...fire-tips.html
Credits: James
Grenade Tips:
Credits: P1MP
Gameplay tips:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...de-v1-0-a.html
Credits: Roxas
Glitches-
Credits to Roxas/Mike56
Customization-
Dark Theme-
(in progress)
Credits:Headshotz22
Kill Badges-
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...s-release.html
Credits: Omarzz
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...badge-mod.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...w-re4-mod.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-halo-mod.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...badge-mod.html
Credits: I are epic
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-kill-bar.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...adge-pack.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...elda-pack.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...adge-pack.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...crossfire.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...adge-mods.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...load-time.html
Credits: Vehiron.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...slug-pack.html
Credits: Headshotz22
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...ne-badges.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...ic-badges.html
Credits: donatello27
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...fire-mods.html
Credits: acecory1
Other-
Help Thread
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...me-thread.html
Credits: MPGH Endrit
VIP Hacks
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-vip-hack.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/payments.php
Credits: Dave
Official Clan
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...260#post924260
credits: P1MP
perx injecter virus total:Virustotal. MD5: 66f20656aaebfe4edb99d5e3f1b1da5a Heuristic.BehavesLike.Win32.ModifiedUPX.I!92 SPR/Tool.inj.268800 Trojan.Agent.ATVⓘ
I will Update this as I go, Thank and Rep me.
Usable Hacks-
Mpgh Public:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...30-2009-a.html
Credits
aveTNT HACK
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...king-hack.html
pub hack
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...tml#post890437
Credits: Devil
Credits: Not mike, but thx for posting. idk who made it.
Useful Tutorials-
Chinese Crossfire
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...799#post975799
Japanese Crossfire
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-tutorial.html
How to Make Kill Badges
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-tutorial.html
Fixing Vista Related Issues
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...vista-fix.html
Decreasing Lag
Decreasing Lag - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
Credits: Headshotz22
Setting Up Hacks-
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...light=tutorial
Credits: Susuke16
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-friendly.html
Credits: Toxin
*Perx Injector is included in attachments*
Player Advice-
Weapon Guide
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...pon-guide.html
Zombie Guide
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...ghlight=zombie
Pros n Cons of Japanese mode.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...ghlight=zombie
Credits: Headshotz22
Money Saving Guide-
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...e-weapons.html
Credits: Krishna
Ghost mode, GR SIDE
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-guide-gr.html
Knifing Tips
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...s-knifing.html
Credits: P1MP
Gameplay Tips:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...fire-tips.html
Credits: James
Grenade Tips:
Credits: P1MP
Gameplay tips:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...de-v1-0-a.html
Credits: Roxas
Glitches-
Credits to Roxas/Mike56
Customization-
Dark Theme-
(in progress)
Credits:Headshotz22
Kill Badges-
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...s-release.html
Credits: Omarzz
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...badge-mod.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...w-re4-mod.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-halo-mod.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...badge-mod.html
Credits: I are epic
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-kill-bar.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...adge-pack.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...elda-pack.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...adge-pack.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...crossfire.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...adge-mods.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...load-time.html
Credits: Vehiron.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...slug-pack.html
Credits: Headshotz22
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...ne-badges.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...ic-badges.html
Credits: donatello27
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...fire-mods.html
Credits: acecory1
Other-
Help Thread
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...me-thread.html
Credits: MPGH Endrit
VIP Hacks
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-vip-hack.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/payments.php
Credits: Dave
Official Clan
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...260#post924260
credits: P1MP
perx injecter virus total:Virustotal. MD5: 66f20656aaebfe4edb99d5e3f1b1da5a Heuristic.BehavesLike.Win32.ModifiedUPX.I!92 SPR/Tool.inj.268800 Trojan.Agent.ATVⓘ
I will Update this as I go, Thank and Rep me.

