Major 3rd Class Account
I'm selling my only AVA account for a good price. It was a bit farmed in the last days of ijji AVA and I have play a lot of tournaments like ESL or CGO which requires screens and it shows my 2k day grenades, GM looked into my account and nothing happened, they don't have clues.
I actually have 450k Euros (LEGIT, TRUST ME), which I got from a lot of GS event and tournaments (never hacked/farmed on Aeria).
For those who don't trust me, screenshots of GM in my buddy (they added me on GS events): www.postimg.org/image/6nfz9znir/full/
ACCOUNT DETAILS
● Rank: Major 3rd Class
● S/D: 2.209
● Wins/Losses: 2808/1134
● Money: 445.229 €
● BP: 384
● AP: 4
● Look at the following screenshots to see all my weapons and items!
* All weapons are permanent except the timed or expendable marked ones!
ACCOUNT IMAGES
AVA Account - Imgur
(I attach them at this post if you can't see them)
*** If you are interested ADD ME ON SKYPE! ***
Username: perreass
If you can't find me, just leave here your skype or steam account.
ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS PLEASE. YOU HAVE TO PAY ME BEFORE ACCOUNT OR WE USE A MIDDLEMAN SERVICE FROM MPGH.

















I actually have 450k Euros (LEGIT, TRUST ME), which I got from a lot of GS event and tournaments (never hacked/farmed on Aeria).
For those who don't trust me, screenshots of GM in my buddy (they added me on GS events): www.postimg.org/image/6nfz9znir/full/
ACCOUNT DETAILS
● Rank: Major 3rd Class
● S/D: 2.209
● Wins/Losses: 2808/1134
● Money: 445.229 €
● BP: 384
● AP: 4
● Look at the following screenshots to see all my weapons and items!
* All weapons are permanent except the timed or expendable marked ones!
ACCOUNT IMAGES
AVA Account - Imgur
(I attach them at this post if you can't see them)
*** If you are interested ADD ME ON SKYPE! ***
Username: perreass
If you can't find me, just leave here your skype or steam account.
ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS PLEASE. YOU HAVE TO PAY ME BEFORE ACCOUNT OR WE USE A MIDDLEMAN SERVICE FROM MPGH.



