How I can compile these Source Code?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
How I can compile these Source Code?
Hi Everyone Ladies and Gentlemen.
I could find very interesting 2 Source Code...
But I have no idea how to compile or use. :c

I have all the updated Windows Update.
And I have these programs to program:

Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate.
Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Professional.
Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Express.

The Source Code I want to compile/use are these...

*Four Delta One aCI3.dll dump & Bypass*
IW4M and IW5M HWID Ban bypass ( Source Code )

Well ladies and gentlemen...That's all.
I hope you can help me.
Compile them? Simple, learn programming.

Specifically C++ programming as these are C++ source codes.

It's not in a compilable format as it is to prevent "noobs" from leeching it and calling themselves 1337 h@x0rz etc.
It's pretty simple to compile. All you'll need to learn is how DLLs work and their entry points.

Huge Hint: Make a DLL, call the function specified in DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH
Soo easy man, i do it and this dont work on iw4m.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us