Improved my prediction.

Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
No, I actually made this by myself. If you think differently, prove it, or kill yourself.

EDIT: Better wording
Is that why your explanation makes no sense mathematically?

I find it hilarious that the most insulting thing you spergs can come up with is "kill youself ;-;"
Quote Originally Posted by JohnOfDicks View Post
Is that why your explanation makes no sense mathematically?

I find it hilarious that the most insulting thing you spergs can come up with is "kill youself ;-;"
I said kill yourself so I wouldn't offend you, second it does make sense, but just because you don't understand doesn't mean it doesn't make sense at all.

Getting the velocity (in this example) is not what GetVelocity() returns. it is the difference of the player's position over the time createmove has last been called.
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
Getting the velocity (in this example) is not what GetVelocity() returns. it is the difference of the player's position over the time createmove has last been called.
rifk .
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
I said kill yourself so I wouldn't offend you, second it does make sense, but just because you don't understand doesn't mean it doesn't make sense at all.

Getting the velocity (in this example) is not what GetVelocity() returns. it is the difference of the player's position over the time createmove has last been called.
You sir, are retarted.
Meeps solution makes sense, instead of having a hardcoded value like 0.0067 for prediction she base's it off how long it actually takes between CreateMove to be called. Although it was confusing how she explained it.

When i was actually running tests (this was with Think, not CreateMove) the most occurring value was 0.013 however it did range slightly, i think the highest value i saw was 0.017 and the second most common was 0.014; I used 0.013 because it was the most occurring value. It would also make sense that someone with a lower end computer would use a slightly higher number and someone with a higher end computer would use a slightly lower number.

I didn't actually test if Meep's idea is effective but i understand why she would do that and if she uses it then i assume it works.
Quote Originally Posted by superaero_ View Post


You sir, are retarted.
nice bump. any reason why you say I am retarded? or are you just trying to fit in with the popular crowd?
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?