Did anyone ever play this?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Did anyone ever play this?
Post old games that you used to play!

I loved this:
I remember I used to play NFS: Underground 2 all the time.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
I remember I used to play NFS: Underground 2 all the time.
Yup & tony hawks underground 2 gawd dayum
Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


Yup & tony hawks underground 2 gawd dayum
I played that game for ages.
Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post


I played that game for ages.
No shit same! man, I miss playing ps2
Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


No shit same! man, I miss playing ps2
Me too.

Still have mine hooked up, with custom controllers and shit.

Just haven't had the time to play it in forever.
I loved The Simpsons Hit & Run.
Quote Originally Posted by Conjuring View Post
I loved The Simpsons Hit & Run.
fuuuuuck. im boutta torrent that shit now
Shit, I wanna go back to the time I used to play PS2 all the time.
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
Shit, I wanna go back to the time I used to play PS2 all the time.
Same here, I have so many memories playing ps2 with my brother and friends
Jokes on you all. I have hundreds and hundreds of old and classic PS2 games. ALL MINE.
My favorite games that bring some nostalgia back are: Spyro The Dragon & Crash Bandicoot
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
My favorite games that bring some nostalgia back are: Spyro The Dragon & Crash Bandicoot
Craaaash bandicoot, best one:
I used to enjoy the Tony Hawks Pro skater series.
I still play my Kingdom hearts II every once in a while.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?