Thumbs upMinecraft vanilla server]Admin needed]1.6.2]]HAMACHI!!!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft vanilla server]Admin needed]1.6.2]]HAMACHI!!!
Hello today im gonna show you my awesome server


IP: 84.197.42.65:25565

Plugins are
-------------

cannons

guns

wandcraft



drinkcraft

essentials

...... AND A LOT MORE



We have an admin tower with 6 layers of bedrock but inside PARTY ROOM DRINKS HOUSE 4U


Cya
Until my next post
...I...cannot describe such...high levels of stupidity...

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoCool View Post
Minecraft vanilla server]Admin needed]1.6.2]]HAMACHI!!!
Quote Originally Posted by ArnoCool View Post
IP: 84.197.42.65:25565
...Seriously? I am utterly amazed at this level of fail. Oh gawd. I'm out of here.
dude its my first post
Gawd Dangit, actually there's no one wanna be a staff on hamachi server.
Quote Originally Posted by VJTDraco View Post
Gawd Dangit, actually there's no one wanna be a staff on hamachi server.
Sigh, this kids who will always want to host a server, but end up only managing a Hamachi server. Meh
Quote Originally Posted by CowBlooper View Post
but end up only managing a Hamachi server. Meh
Just let the kid be stupid, no need to flame more you new fag
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post

Just let the kid be stupid, no need to flame more you new fag
Too bad I actually care about the average intelligence of society unlike you eh? Who knows? When they see my post, they might think to themselves that they need to improve. If that is the case for every Hamachi-bred kid, we could have a hamachi-less society. Can you see the future? A future where everyone knows how to host a server properly. Not just by using Hamachi!
Pity, I didn't realize you were vain enough to view yourself as everyone. I mean, come on, the world does not simply revolve around you alone. Don't like my view? Too bad then.
I would happily help anyone with a hamachi server just add dkbay1 on skype i have a DEDICATED minecraft server that i am not using atm and i would like for it to be used so if anyone want to "borrow" it for free just contact me ! :3
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?