Selling > Nice SF Account
Account Selling Status: [Active]
Details- On SS
Rank - On SS
Kill/Death -On SS
Precision Rate -On SS
No. of Headshots -On SS
Survival Rate -On SS
No. of Team Kills -On SS
Amount of SP -On SS
Amount of G-Coins -On SS
Guns -On SS
Items -On SS
Character Armour -None
What am I looking for?
Looking for only PayPal money. I'm not looking for too much but i'm also not looking for too little. Contact me so we can negotiate.
(Price i had in mind was between 60-100$)
Contact Information
XFire :sftraderacc
Note: I will NOT go first, would be nice to find a middle man.
Details- On SS
Rank - On SS
Kill/Death -On SS
Precision Rate -On SS
No. of Headshots -On SS
Survival Rate -On SS
No. of Team Kills -On SS
Amount of SP -On SS
Amount of G-Coins -On SS
Guns -On SS
Items -On SS
Character Armour -None
What am I looking for?
Looking for only PayPal money. I'm not looking for too much but i'm also not looking for too little. Contact me so we can negotiate.
(Price i had in mind was between 60-100$)
Contact Information
XFire :sftraderacc
Note: I will NOT go first, would be nice to find a middle man.