WTSPaypal Verification Service

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Paypal Verification Service


Prices
VBA Verification: $4
VCC Verification: $6

Method of VBA Verification? E-trade. US ONLY. This is risky. Meaning that accounts that have suspicious activity (ex. Newly made accounts, high transactions, ect.) will most likely be limited. If you can send money (New Paypal accounts aren't able to send money during the first few days since creation), have a card linked, and have a verified phone then the chances of not being limited will go up by 80%. There's still risks, but It's your choice if you want to go through with it. So far I've received no complaints from my previous customers .

VBA Info: First, It's US ONLY. PP account in other states will NOT work. I verify by going on your account (AND TAKE ALL DA MONEY). Jk. But if you don't want me on the account for whatever the reason, then I'll give you the Information you need to verify it on your own. Info includes Bank Routing #, account #, username, and password. I offer guidance and help.

Method of VCC Verification? Unknown. Not selling/explaining/telling this method. I recently found this, so I'm evaluating if it works or not. I just bumped my PP account to basic my linking a card with this method. P.S.This method is not illegal. So far it hasn't been limited . This might also mean I could verify non-US PP accounts! (maybe)

VCC Info: This will likely work for all countries (maybe). I verify by going into your account. No exceptions. The only info I'm giving you will be the CVV. Btw, this VCC lasts for around 2 years.

Verifying Accounts may take up to 15 minutes max. For both VBA and VCC, It takes about 7 minutes to set things up and 5 minutes to verify.

Contact me on Skype: Cronedigital
I offer Support if needed.
Vouch for this! Bought it and it has been working for over a week already!
Update: VCC works for US only. It has a higher chance of not getting limited.
I took a vouch for the VCC
-It was simply done in 15
-VCC seems legit 100% since its confirmed
-I would recommend the VCC because its more safer

Proof of the confirmed VCC :
Vouch on this new thread, been using my Verified PP for almost 2 weeks now without error, I needed something like this and he provided!
Vouching for his new thread. Verified for 2+ weeks. Was verified within 10 mins.
Bumping up!
Are there vouch copies ?
Already given.
Bumping to the top!
Bumping up
Bumping up!
Bumping up!
Bumping up!
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?