WTSPaypal Verification Service

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
I got Israeli PayPal and the only way to verify it is with a VCC, but they will send a code with 4 numbers\letters and i need to provide them it, would you be able to help me?
Quote Originally Posted by ErikBetoni96 View Post
I got Israeli PayPal and the only way to verify it is with a VCC, but they will send a code with 4 numbers\letters and i need to provide them it, would you be able to help me?
Sorry, but I'm only able to verify US Paypals.
Bumping up!
any vouch copys left? I'd love to review this seems helpful for people
Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Mafia View Post
any vouch copys left? I'd love to review this seems helpful for people
Already given them out, so no sorry :P.
Bumping up!
Verified a customer's PP account with VCC Verification
i want this verification please. i added u on skype
Bumping up!
Bumping up!
Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
Bumping up!
cant do anything about Canadian paypal?
Only US Paypals, sorry.
if you want to do the Etrade one just google it. The vcc I have no idea how you doing itz
Quote Originally Posted by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl View Post
can i have VCC verification ?
Sure, please get on skype.
I have a paypal could you verify it to me please?
Skype: youssefmagedmichel
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?