WTSLt.Colonel 3rd Class Unique weaps.

Posts 31–45 of 58 · Page 3 of 4
This user think if he write to me like "give me id and password and i pay you after this" you got something with your brain
Quote Originally Posted by Zarskip View Post
This user think if he write to me like "give me id and password and i pay you after this" you got something with your brain
Lool, that means I'm asking you to go first or use OMM. You neither go first nor use OMM. Its proofed.
I can use OMM, but you dont have it
Quote Originally Posted by Zarskip View Post
I can use OMM, but you dont have it
ROFLOLOL, You know what is OMM? LOL, I have to HAVE an OMM LOL.
Quote Originally Posted by Zarskip View Post
then come with
Just stop talking you know.
The price of account is 85 Euro... i dont tolerate scammer's like this guy..
Quote Originally Posted by Zarskip View Post
The price of account is 85 Euro... i dont tolerate scammer's like this guy..

I AM NOT A SCAMMER. MOFO.



GTFO.
Price of account is 75Euro... I'm not stupid scammer... Really want to save this account cuz i wan't to buy new phone
NeoCrypt is not a scammer lawl, i just bought an account for him, i paid first and it went successfully, don't accuse him.

Btw, Neo, nice Gif lololol
Quote Originally Posted by ja.chen View Post
NeoCrypt is not a scammer lawl, i just bought an account for him, i paid first and it went successfully, don't accuse him.

Btw, Neo, nice Gif lololol
LOL, Thanks man
Then we can make a deal.
Quote Originally Posted by Zarskip View Post
Then we can make a deal.
Unblock me on Skype then
I'll buy it if you can post screenshots with the updated UI.
Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
I'll buy it if you can post screenshots with the updated UI.
I met him in game today. He's still got it, i even was planning to buy it. But he should post updated screenies. I hate using MPGH on my phone. Gawd.
Posts 31–45 of 58 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?