WTSLt.Colonel 3rd Class Unique weaps.

Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by ActionTurnip View Post
I met him in game today. He's still got it, i even was planning to buy it. But he should post updated screenies. I hate using MPGH on my phone. Gawd.
lawl Really ?
Quote Originally Posted by L3xTRoN2 View Post
lawl Really ?
Yeah he showed his name on a video so I recognised his IGN and my account apparently used to be his, so he whispered me and we talked about it. lol
Quote Originally Posted by ActionTurnip View Post
Yeah he showed his name on a video so I recognised his IGN and my account apparently used to be his, so he whispered me and we talked about it. lol
Haha Nice !
Hey Please add me on Skype i am very very interested.
@Zarskip is a scammer. He gave me the info at first yesterday when the Maintenance was going on. I changed the info of the account after that I said him to wait till the maintenance was over so that I could check the ingame inventory and the account if its the real account or not. He refuse to wait till the maintenance. Then he said me to check the AP Purchase History and all to make sure that the account was real. I checked all of that but still I couldn't have believed that the account was real, so I asked him to wait till the Maintenance is over again. After that he kept threatening me that he would post in MPGH that I am scammer and all...that's why I gave him the account's Information back to him but said him not to change it till the maintenance is over. Soon the maintenance was over and I played in the account for some time. Then I tried to login back in Aeria's page and he had changed the information. He kept saying that he can't login too. He said that I had scammed him and changed all the info. I said him that even I can't login. Then he threatened me and said he would post in Scammer's Grave. I said him that I didn't wanna ruin my reputation so I would pay him 40$. Then the next morning I met him ingame and he was playing in his account. He tried to scam me. Then we negotiated to make the deal again. Then he said to send money. I sent the money of 2x 50$ PaySafeCards which is 100$. Then I met him ingame again and he said that he didn't want PaySafeCards but he had already redeemed them. Now he said it isn't his fault for me sending him PaySafeCards. FFS I took all the required information of Last AP Purhcase and all which is required for recovering back the account yesterday. I contacted my friendly GM's and GS's and they recovered back the account and gave it to me. The account is in my possesion now. And yes, @ActionTurnip I was the one who was talking to you last night. I just wanted to check the price of the account, so was asking you.
Your history is pretty nice, but if people want i can make every screenshot's which can proof that you are the fkn scammer.

As first i gave him a ID and Password to my account, he changed it and he said he's coming back in 1 hour, after 1 hour he said i changed the password again and didn't payd any cash. Today when i come online on another account i met my account on the room and he said on private message that he recovered password with e mail Today he sent me 2 fake paysafecards code (5029-5642 -2465-1927-NDL - Paysafecards dont have a letters), the funnniest thing is that he wrote that i told him those code's are fake and i readed my skype message 5 minutes ago, but he wrote this 1 hour ago

I was fair in this transaction i gave him ID PW and email, he had account i haven't money, then he stared to invent cool stories like this.
Now he's writing much things to say that i am a scammer. He have account i dont have money. Codes wasn't good anyway.

This guy is just a scamer so watchout for him pls.



If you guys want i can send everyscreens from skype talk
Quote Originally Posted by Zarskip View Post
Your history is pretty nice, but if people want i can make every screenshot's which can proof that you are the fkn scammer.

As first i gave him a ID and Password to my account, he changed it and he said he's coming back in 1 hour, after 1 hour he said i changed the password again and didn't payd any cash. Today when i come online on another account i met my account on the room and he said on private message that he recovered password with e mail Today he sent me 2 fake paysafecards code (5029-5642 -2465-1927-NDL - Paysafecards dont have a letters), the funnniest thing is that he wrote that i told him those code's are fake and i readed my skype message 5 minutes ago, but he wrote this 1 hour ago

I was fair in this transaction i gave him ID PW and email, he had account i haven't money, then he stared to invent cool stories like this.
Now he's writing much things to say that i am a scammer. He have account i dont have money. Codes wasn't good anyway.

This guy is just a scamer so watchout for him pls.
Yea make stories. Epic one.
Give screenshots please.
Quote Originally Posted by NeoCrypt2 View Post
Yea make stories. Epic one.
Give screenshots please.
Two very believable stories but if you were the legit one you would have posted your own screenshots without asking him first.
hmm...
I gave him id and pw
he changed it and show me the password( it was not correct anyway )
I didn't get any money for it
He give me 2 codes which are fakes
He told my iam a ascammer and now he didn't lost anything and playing on my account?

Something is wrong
Quote Originally Posted by Zarskip View Post
hmm...
I gave him id and pw
he changed it and show me the password( it was not correct anyway )
I didn't get any money for it
He give me 2 codes which are fakes
He told my iam a ascammer and now he didn't lost anything and playing on my account?

Something is wrong
Neither of you have posted proof of your accusations, so neither of you has been punished. It's really simple.
Quote Originally Posted by Zarskip View Post
hmm...
I gave him id and pw
he changed it and show me the password( it was not correct anyway )
I didn't get any money for it
He give me 2 codes which are fakes
He told my iam a ascammer and now he didn't lost anything and playing on my account?

Something is wrong
Yeah sure I gave fake PSC Codes, I thought the NDL & POS are a part of the code but it wasn't. But it works with the NDL & POS too. You redeemed them and that's it. So STFU, I don't care whatever you say now...I bought the acc altough you were trying to scam. All go to my thread now.
You didn't payd me anything and your paysafe cards was faked cuz paysafecards got only numbers and you send me it with letters

Next time pay for something before you start spam on forum.

GL in life
Quote Originally Posted by Zarskip View Post
You didn't payd me anything and your paysafe cards was faked cuz paysafecards got only numbers and you send me it with letters

Next time pay for something before you start spam on forum.

GL in life
It's alright guy he got banned for scamming.

Good luck getting you account back though.
Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?