Server hacks?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Server hacks?
Hey guys, i have a short question! I saw a server which was named "HIGH POINTS SERVER", and if you killed a guy at this server you got 2000 points! But how they do this? I have a own server but i dont know how to do this! Hope anyone can help me

btw there is a Official EA server which has unlimmited ammo! i want to know how i can do this on my own server!
1. If you are using nexus emulator, you WILL be banned if you modifying points (i think it's even disabled)
2. I wanted to have unlimited ammo, an guy posted modified files, the forums went down -_-
Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypticGamer View Post
1. If you are using nexus emulator, you WILL be banned if you modifying points (i think it's even disabled)
2. I wanted to have unlimited ammo, an guy posted modified files, the forums went down -_-
Nemexis had their own XP server, back in 2012.
But after while they shut it down and for those people who had higher ranks through XP lobb, ranks reseted.
samething happened to me
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?