ExclamationWSOD HELP!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
WSOD HELP!
ALRIGHT...

I'm on a Dell Inspiron Laptop 1525

3 gb of ram

And I'm not sure what the video card is. Can't seem to find out what it is.

but anyways here's my problem...

I have the garena AND the japanese version of blackshot installed. Both of them give me the White screen of death. I play a whole bunch of other games. That work perfectly fine. (Except combat arms. Sometimes when I go in fire or gas, my screen turns black just for like a few seconds though) I need a solution for this. And it's only for blackshot. If anyone could tell me a solution. I will give them FOUR DANCING MONKEYS!! HELL YEAH!

But seriously guys, please help me.
if your video card is on-board that might be the problem. But just to be sure update your video drivers and direct x.
I've updated my direct x. What does "on-board" mean? And how do I update my video drivers. I know I'm a noob with computers.
Quote Originally Posted by zerofailure View Post
I've updated my direct x. What does "on-board" mean? And how do I update my video drivers. I know I'm a noob with computers.
Ok, do this: Right click My Computer->Properties->Hardware->Device Manager->Display Adapters. You will see the make and model of your video card. Post it here and i will search the drivers for you
I'm running vista, I can't seem to find what you mean.
Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us