CS5 is out!?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
CS5 is out!?
I wanted to download the newest version of photoshop and i saw download for cs4 and i looked in google and saw photoshop cs5!I want know if someone of you got it and its really exists?

/discuss
I don't think its out, Adobe hasn't sent me any notices.
+ that box doesn't look final.
No CS5 isn't out.
Omg, can't wait till its officially out, going to find a crack as soon as i can!
Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
Omg, can't wait till its officially out, going to find a crack as soon as i can!
Why?
Its not gonna have much more then CS4 prob..
I'm not even gonna bother..
[+ all you guise do are sigs.]
yerr i aint gonna get it. why bother, its only got some minor tweaks, and who needs it it when you already have the master collection.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
yerr i aint gonna get it. why bother, its only got some minor tweaks, and who needs it it when you already have the master collection.
Yes thats true but im going to see whats new. :S
lul i barely got cs4
Can't wait for it to come out... so gassed up lmao
I heared that there is new photoshop cs5 in usa or something and there are more filters.
It will come out soon after CS4Ex will come out.
It officially not out need wait some time
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us