WTSTwitch.tv Stream Overlays

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Twitch.tv Stream Overlays
About me.

Hi, I'm Chris or better know as "Drgnchris". I've been doing graphic design for about 5 years now. I love to do graphic design on my own time and for the customers.

Why choose you?

I'm dedicated to the customer of getting what they want. I show samples before they pay to get what they want.

What do you offer?

Banners.
Logos.
Twitch stream overlays.
and anything else that you ask.

How much do you charge?

Depends on the job.

Normal rate of charge
5/hr for Logos
10/hr for Twitch Stream overlays

Payment type.

Paypal

How can we contact you?

Skype - drgnchris55

Examples

http://i.imgur.com/zmEaMBD.jpgⓘ
This is gonna be tough since there are tons of free overlays out there. Good luck to you and props for looking to do something you love(graphic design) as a possible job
Bump Price is now 15 dollars per overlay
~-Special Deal for today 10 dollar-~ For a overlay
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?