MacroReload/SpeedHack

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
MacroReload/SpeedHack
Wow yawn... I'm really tired.

I've been racking my brain trying to figure this out. Do you know NB's Speedhack for CombatArms? Well what I want to do is make a program that autosets the speed and clicks "ok" while I reload and then resets it back to a normal speed afterwards. I've looked into cmd prompts and CreateProcess() etc.

But this is a little more difficult then just opening a program. Essentially I want a program that can read information from Combat Arms while its ingame o_O (when I press r) and automatically set the speedhack without exiting the game. This tasks would be similiar to opening up firefox searching and for something while firefox is minimized.... any help I could get would be appreciated.

PS: zeco I know you've been helping people a lot, but I don't want to stress you out on this one... If you don't know the answer I can figure it out myself, it just might take a while :P. Or me and you could work on it together if your not busy with other stuff :l
Man this one is tough. It sounds interesting, i'll do some research to see if there is away. This really sounds like a job for one of those intense macro programs like autohotkey 'cept for that part where the job has to be done while a different window is active.

As a side note, can you think of any instances where a different window has been interfaced without being active?
Quote Originally Posted by zeco View Post
Man this one is tough. It sounds interesting, i'll do some research to see if there is away. This really sounds like a job for one of those intense macro programs like autohotkey 'cept for that part where the job has to be done while a different window is active.

As a side note, can you think of any instances where a different window has been interfaced without being active?
All the time. Take for instance the Task Manager. It can close windows without them being open. Anyway windows are just the user interface of a process. If you look in processes you see a lot more programs are running then we can actually see. I just need to make a program that listens to the keyboard and if "r" is pressed sends a bunch of stuff to the Speedhack window as If I actually came out of the game and changed it, but without doing that....


EDIT: I think I found something about it. its called a keyboard hook. Check it out. CodeProject: KeyBoard Hooks. Free source code and programming help Im gonna read up on it a little more and see what I can do.

PS: I know I posted this at 7:50 in the morning on a saturday. I'm a morning person so sue me.. :P

Updating this everytime I find something and I think I found our solution on another site:
Steps -
1. Capture keyboard key code using HOOK.
2. Convert Key code to unicode value.
3. Set Focus to notepad
4. Use SendInput Win32 API to send that unicode value to notepad.
I'm going to start looking at the windows API and see what I can do with this...
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
All the time. Take for instance the Task Manager. It can close windows without them being open. Anyway windows are just the user interface of a process. If you look in processes you see a lot more programs are running then we can actually see. I just need to make a program that listens to the keyboard and if "r" is pressed sends a bunch of stuff to the Speedhack window as If I actually came out of the game and changed it, but without doing that....


EDIT: I think I found something about it. its called a keyboard hook. Check it out. CodeProject: KeyBoard Hooks. Free source code and programming help Im gonna read up on it a little more and see what I can do.

PS: I know I posted this at 7:50 in the morning on a saturday. I'm a morning person so sue me.. :P

Updating this everytime I find something and I think I found our solution on another site:

I'm going to start looking at the windows API and see what I can do with this...
I know what you are talking about with processes and what not, but when task manager kills a process, it doesn't just press the big red X at the corner, it forcibly tells it to die from beneath the GUI layer.
the only way i can think of doing what you were suggesting would be to do it at the gui layer(aka tell c++ to click and do stuff at certain coordinates), which i cannot think of an where something like this is done with the window being unfocused. Anyway i'll do some more research and post more tonight. And i'll check your link out.

edit:this would be a lot simpler if we had the source code, cause then we could just edit a few things
Quote Originally Posted by zeco View Post
edit:this would be a lot simpler if we had the source code, cause then we could just edit a few things
Yeh that's what I've been searching for. I know this is way over my head, but if I had some source code we could get to work. I found a few things already, but I won't post them yet because I'm not sure what to do with them.
Cool I found a site that breaks downs exactly what I'm talking about, take a look: http://www.keylogger.org/articles/ar...r***ook-6.html

hmmm why is this link blocked?
YAY 4 COPY&PASTE!!
EDIT: Got rid of giant quote

This was a complete quote from the site I was trying to show. It basically says that we need to create a .DLL in order to make a Keylogger because a .DLL is the only thing that can all the processes running on the desktop. Then we need to call the function in the .DLL that does this in another program that will execute.

Here they is the source code. Im going to try to figure out how to edit it to do what I want
Executable_that_runs_hook.txtattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal
The_DLL_hook.txtattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal
@Why06 Last post:

are you sure a keylogger is what you need? Re explain to me what needs to be done v_v.
Thanks.

P.S. Why is this section so devoid of admins and/or helpers?
well I need to read the when the r key is pressed. If I don't use a key logger the only other way would be to directly inject a hack in a .dll file into the game. Hmm that might be easier, but there's still the whole issue of sending values to the speedhack window. You know what. Now that you mention it it would be easier to just create a compeltly new speed hack then do what I was planning to do o_O...

Change of plans:
I need to figure out how to make a speed hack. I might be able to find the source code for dark_bytes speed hack.

EDIT: Found the source for Dark Byte's speedhack, but he wrote in Delphi >_> I have no idea wtf that is, but it looks sort of similar to any other HLL. Here you could take a look if you want. In theory all I would have to make it do is set the speed when the r key is pressed... It's too bad I don't really know the language.
SpeedhackSource.txtattachment deleted · 6 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
well I need to read the when the r key is pressed. If I don't use a key logger the only other way would be to directly inject a hack in a .dll file into the game. Hmm that might be easier, but there's still the whole issue of sending values to the speedhack window. You know what. Now that you mention it it would be easier to just create a compeltly new speed hack then do what I was planning to do o_O...
Yeah xD The only way i could think of to interface with the speed hack window would be maybe to inject a dll into the speedhack which is being injected into combat arms 0_o


Change of plans:
I need to figure out how to make a speed hack. I might be able to find the source code for dark_bytes speed hack.

EDIT: Found the source for Dark Byte's speedhack, but he wrote in Delphi >_> I have no idea wtf that is, but it looks sort of similar to any other HLL. Here you could take a look if you want. In theory all I would have to make it do is set the speed when the r key is pressed... It's too bad I don't really know the language.
Delphi is one of the few languages i have never even looked at once. But really it doesn't look too bad. maybe we could talk neverborn into lending us his speedhack source on the conditions we don't release it... But yeah, it would be more convenient for the future if we figured out a way to do this without the hack source, so we won't have to borrow the source code of the hack every time a new one comes out.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us