PostPotammies' Private Server!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Potammies' Private Server!
Outdated, look for the new thread!
Wine Shack.png423 KB · 90 downloads Rock Dragon.png412 KB · 78 downloads Custom Pets.png245 KB · 65 downloads Custom Nexus.png300 KB · 64 downloads
pls
embed your pics
pls
I'm a nub with websites. Shame me ;c
Quote Originally Posted by Potammies View Post
I'm a nub with websites. Shame me ;c
It's aight, just use [ img]whatever.png[ /img] (no spaces)
says i can't post links. it's fine, i guess.
ADD ME ON SKYPE: simon.oliver31
oh nice Stone Guardian pets!I sent you a request on skype.My Skype is Amaan Rox or capngokuamaan
worst server 1/10 would not serve again
Alpha client is going up...
@pottammies Can't wait to get on you uploading now or am I blind and can't see?
Have to reinstall mysql, someone removed it from my computer...
MySQL fixed, new alpha client being uploaded...... in a few minutes.In a skype call with Potammies at the moment
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?