Thumbs upLooking For 6/8 Kight

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Looking For 6/8 Kight
He only needs to have 3 or 4 vault chests, 2 or 3 character slots, I don't care about his rank, and I want him to have acclaim, colossus shield, ogmur, acropolis, and pyra. And a pet of magic heal, heal, and electric and at least rare is optional and would be nice. The account does not need to have any gold or fame. with the pet ill pay 50-60, and without the pet ill pay 30-40.
I think you should probably look around on threads first, it's also going to be hard to fulfill every single condition there.
Quote Originally Posted by Some_random_guy View Post
I think you should probably look around on threads first, it's also going to be hard to fulfill every single condition there.
Yeah you're probably right. Thanx.
I have an account with 6 char slots, all vaults, 5/8 Knight with old tops and a Pyra, 1/8 Assassin (def) with Spirit, Night wing, Griff, Pyra and it has all vaults and a level 30 pet with 30 Heal and 30 Magic Heal, If you're interested add me on Skype: Vaayce, Looking for Xbox live cards.
Sorry, but I only do paypal. If you can do Paypal too, that would be great and I would be willing to pay40-45 for that.
I have an 8/8 Knight with Dyes, Backpack, 2 Vaults, 4 Char Slots.

My knight has All UT Swords except Cutless,
Ogmur and Colossus
Acrop Armor
Ring of the Nile (Better for a maxed knight)

My pet is a Rare Dragon with Heal and Magic Heal

I also have a 1/8 Assassin (DEF) with Good Dyes, Backpack:

Spirit Dagger, Foul,
Milk (T6 Poison)
Hydra x2 and C Silk
Expo

My 1/8 Wizard (DEF) has Dyes and Backpack:

Cosmic
E Dep
G Sorc
Exa Health

I also have several life pots and other gear in mules:

Contact me on Skype for link because it wont let me post

I am looking for maybe a bit more than what you offered for the other guy ^^ up there. I can do paypal, add me on Skype: Jacob.boddey

add me on skype, ill give u a great deal, for lik 15 bucks.
maxpokrzywnicki

add me.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?