OutdatedSuper simple No Reload

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Super simple No Reload
this is a very very simple hack that can be done with few steps:
1)install CE 6.3
2)goto CE folder and change name to: CheatEngine-i386.exe, CheatEngine.exe and CheatEngine-x86_64.exe not mather to what name
3) run Warframe
4) run CE
5) target Warframe
6) start game as single in Warframe
7) scan amount of bullets
8) goto Warframe shoot some
9) scan the amount of bullets again
10) do 8-9 until u have 2 addresses
11) reload and freeze addresses
12) done u wont need to reload any more

 
Result
this is a bad method for inf ammo

also only 1 address is the right one (u should dig deeper)
warframe after all matches sends info to server how much you spend bulets and how much you picked up so yes will get baned becas they send all info what you done in game to servers
Quote Originally Posted by animals112 View Post
warframe after all matches sends info to server how much you spend bulets and how much you picked up so yes will get baned becas they send all info what you done in game to servers
not exactly but almost thats why i said its a bad method (expect a ban when using this method) ^.^
however its still posssible to get inf ammo along with godmode/ noclip /inf stamia and all the other stuff :>
sorry for bumping but my account still not banned.
on this computer i dont have any warframe so i dont know if this still works but worth a try...
Can I do so with health and/or credits (at least temporarly)?

Edit: So, the only thing i know about health is that it is not a 4-byte adress (and I'm too lazy to find out what adress health has ). As I didn't tried to temporarly hack credits/platinium/other stuff, you can give it a shot. Do it for your own risk, tho'.
Quote Originally Posted by Bris View Post
Can I do so with health and/or credits (at least temporarly)?

Edit: So, the only thing i know about health is that it is not a 4-byte adress (and I'm too lazy to find out what adress health has ). As I didn't tried to temporarly hack credits/platinium/other stuff, you can give it a shot. Do it for your own risk, tho'.
i would have tried it if i had warframe on my computer but i dont and i dont want to download.
try to find other pepole this is a very simple hack and if its possible (healh/creadits/plats) then almost every one can do it
Friend confirmed.
Still works as of 11/11/2013
inf ammo, and no reload.
Works great with his ninja stars, that go in the pistol slot.

He used your cheat engine method in post #1.
He can't change my values, but it works for him.
and when I use it on my account, it works for me too.. both of us in the same game.
I wouldn't recommend doing it with some random players b/c they might report ect.

Server & Client sided.
Careful , each time you are about to load out of a game, make sure to uncheckmark the lock boxes in cheat engine... that way your program doesn't crash.
and send flags to the server.


Edit:
I noticed if you have any weapons with Fire-Rate mods, cheat engine does not work.
Interesting, I would use this but I don't want to risk getting banned.
I'd be quite helpful for boss fights, like when trying to farm for Nekros.
@conetopia im glad to hear that it still works, and thanks for the warnings
@SomeAsianDude every hack has a risk of getting banned, i recommend to not use it on main account
just open a new one and mabye help your friends farm or u can just hack for fun
That Shit Dont Work Man What The Hell You Thinking Lmfaoo
Quote Originally Posted by yungcash239 View Post
That Shit Dont Work Man What The Hell You Thinking Lmfaoo
bro u have 4 pepole say undetected and they arnt banned, i guess u did something wrong...
GREAT NICE ONE
Its been 3 days, and me and my friend haven't been banned.
He made an alt account last night, and tried to see how long he could last with using cheat engine without changing the Name of it
Located in Program files > cheat engine.

it was about a few minutes after the latest patch, Update #10
he started to use the cheat engine ( name unedited )
Alt account Banned 7 hours ago.

Both of us still didn't get banned on our main accounts.

So it is definitely the server/system that sends a flag to the company/staff - or the system just auto bans.
Their systems are looking for process names, such as cheat engine.
Or things that contain name v1.1
Version1
Trainer
hack
glitcher123

And other Most commonly named hacking tools.

I assume soon They will also eventually figure out our bypass of changing the names to notepad.
You never know when they will add that name to the list.
I changed the name to Raptr - which is a program that tracks game time's ...
That way when I get banned I can be like... hey idk wtf happened...
My raptr program kept crashing the game, b/c i noticed when I closed raptr. the game worked fine ect.



But yea... Both played our main accounts for 3 days... pretty much a full day after the patch and still good.
Like I said above, Alt account got banned a few hours after patch.. we even made the account after the patch.
so its definitely a process name finder.

If I were you guys, I would only try to get unlimited ammo/no reload ...
I have heard from others that, if you try to use cheat engine to increase drop rates, at the end of the game..
you will automatically disconnect, and your game will crash a few times.
Don't try to use cheat engine on credits/platinum. This is saved server sided, It will not work and it will flag the server/system.
Me and my buddy don't really think speed hacking is all that beneficial, except for when it comes to slow motion mobs for easy headshots.
But again the game will eventually crash within 4 to 7 minutes. ( most of the time )

Anyways Good luck hacking.
This trick is 92% unbannable for the current version, if you use the steps in post#1
Make sure the hard drives are defragmented before use
Yeah same still undetected with a bypass cheat engine, also energy hack is undetected atm (over 1 week playing).

Could you post a guide on how to increase the drop rates? (Want to test on an alt account)

Cheers

Also for me there's always a different address for the reload when i change map is it normal? any way aroudn it?
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?