OutdatedSuper simple No Reload

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by 5555satan View Post
@conetopia im glad to hear that it still works, and thanks for the warnings
@SomeAsianDude every hack has a risk of getting banned, i recommend to not use it on main account
just open a new one and mabye help your friends farm or u can just hack for fun
Will do, I was thinking that, might make an account just to hack for fun haha.
how do I freeze address?
You freeze the addresses in cheat engine by clicking the check box:

Quote Originally Posted by 5555satan View Post
2)goto CE folder and change name to: CheatEngine-i386.exe, CheatEngine.exe and CheatEngine-x86_64.exe not mather to what name
What do you mean by that?Do I change the folder name or the application
Quote Originally Posted by JackLantern View Post
What do you mean by that?Do I change the folder name or the application
application
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?