WTTSasuke1997's Vouch Thread

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Sasuke1997's Vouch Thread
This is simply a thread for my vouches. I've been given permission by Vice-Versa to make this for business purposes (eg. when a buyer asks for vouches)

If you'd like to vouch for my services, please feel free to comment below
Vouches:

Quote Originally Posted by GeniDoi View Post
Super vouch for this guy! Smooth transaction, and when I said I was looking for an account with a specific skin instead of the one he was offering, he gave me a $10 RP code to redeem on the account as part of the deal so I could get the skin, at no extra fee!
Quote Originally Posted by KillerKush View Post
i vouch for this dude i bought a gold 5 account off him about a month and the trade went smoothly no problems what so ever!
Quote Originally Posted by diamondtits View Post
He went 12-0 today , no joke this guy is awesome! Gold V to Gold 3 In Day and a half
Quote Originally Posted by whyhellothere View Post
+1 vouch, duo'd with me for a cheap price went 8 - 0 today
Quote Originally Posted by vexcon6 View Post
+1 Vouch. Did do some vouch games for me
Quote Originally Posted by EmuDaBirdie View Post
Vouch for this guy! Did my promo to gold as vouch game
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Review:
Job Done: Bronze 1 to Silver 5
Time taken: 7 hours
Wins/Losts: 10/0
Overall scores: 152/46/75
Overall rating: 10/10

Comments: Hardly took a break. Won all games. Nice guy. Amazing ADC from what I've seen from spectating. One of the best boosters ever. Duo with me sometime? Carry as that ADC lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Ispy1 View Post
those guys are just AWESOME! they work fast and professional. I was on very little Lp gain and they just won like it was no big deal and carried me to where i wanted to go. I actually bought another boost just now =p Work witht hose guys they are really great!
Quote Originally Posted by zerp01 View Post
+1 Vouching no middle man just a straight trade, you can trust this Booster/Seller
+1 Vouch from me. Great guy. I went first, give the account right after. Highly trusted. Ty for the account man.
awesome dude it went quick i went first and he was full cooperating with the whole deal and didn't hesitate hes pro :P
Vouching him A++++++ 20$ transaction was completed
Everything went smooth +1 Trusted Guy.
So a month later the account Sasuke sold me got banned because riot thought it was suspicious that I transferred it from NA to OCE. I asked him what to do about it and he was really chilled, and gave me a 60% refund of the account, which is fully understandable as we both took a risk. Super vouch for him, he has you covered even after the sale! a++
You should do what I do and add the vouches to your signature
+1 vouch. I've seen this guy's business before in the summer of 2013. What he says is absolute, he gets the job done; and ever better; he gets the job done in a short matter of time. So far, a booster of his, won 7 consecutive games won so far for my placement matches. Each Nidalee game, his score is usually top notch such as 11-1. There was a game where he got 4-4-5, but the booster wasn't in tip top shape because he was hungry. This can be easily mended by eating food. But anyways, I trust in ELO Senpai's business and I think you should too. You won't regret it.

Finished the job: 10-0
Season 3- Silver 1
Season 4- Placement matches ~ Gold 1
Great booster, quick, low priced, and communicates well!
Thank you very much, I would recommend this guy. He is very cheap and works fast. He got me from gold 3 to plat 5 in no time.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?