Do you guys also sometimes wonder?

Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
Thats the reason why I learned producing music using FL Studio...I don't give a shit who listens to my tracks, because I just do it for me and my closest friends and family. This is something people will never forget about you.
Don't you ever feel down about it?
Like, I'm sorry if I'm going to insult you, but don't you ever feel like what you are doing is pointless?
Surely it entertains you, but is that really all?
Just entertainment for yourself? Is your work not good enough for others?
I don't really give a fuck about that shit I just game till death.
​I ponder human existence on an almost daily basis.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
​I ponder human existence on an almost daily basis.
Basically, we're sitting here bitching about being given birth
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
​I ponder human existence on an almost daily basis.
Which is why you're a philosopher.
I always wanted ro know what happens to people after they are dead.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
I always wanted ro know what happens to people after they are dead.
Pretty obvious that they start rotting
But have you actually thought about what goes through a death-fearing mans head right before he dies?
Even a religious person must shit his pants knowing that he might have wasted his life for a small chance of heaven, even if he is 'so sure' about it.
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

Even a religious person must shit his pants knowing that he might have wasted his life for a small chance of heaven, even if he is 'so sure' about it.
You mean living life in a relationship with God, then spending eternity in Heaven being 100% sure about it? I can't wait to meet God!
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
For the non religious people here:


We're just living, existing, until we die, and then we rot.
Its the hard reality, and I was wondering if any of you guys think about that when you're feeling down?
Is it just me?
Yeah I drift off all the time and think about stuff like this
Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
Well, all people come and go, there isn't really a great cause in it, you will come, live, make a few people happy, then die. and after a few years, everyone forgets about you unless you did something really great or somethin, and the people who believe in religions aren't in a better condition either, if you were good, you goto heaven where you will spend the rest of your life doing nothing, if you were bad, you goto hell where your soul will be tortured... so nope
As I believe, if you a good and have faith then you go to heaven and do anything you ever wanted. Thing about your daydream about wishing to do something, like being rich or having physical abilities. You can have all of that. (not trying to promote my religion)

I can't imagine what hell would be like.
These are things that I've thought about over many showers.

It's really weird to think how insignificant you are. It's pretty fascinating.
That's why you make sure you live a life with no regrets. Forget thinking of what you can't control and go after what you can. Go after it with all your mite.
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


Is there no greater cause to life?
I mean this seems pretty shitty and boring, works on my nerves

I wish I could be one of these guys who believe in religions
It's not just believing in a religion, it's having a relationship with God. PM me if you'd like to get to know your creator more
Does anybody believe in/fear hell? I guess the question is related to the topic and I was interested in others' thoughts.
Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?